Matilda

Boxing Kangaroo "Jack"
Premium Member
Reaction score
You want me to do WHAT?!

00030298.jpg

The look on this dog's face is priceless! :lol:

Last edited:
Hmm... I wonder if that would be considered cruel and unusual punishment for something the dog didn't do. ;)

Poor dog. :lol:

Another thing I noticed: The cop who is holding the underwear isn't wearing gloves.

SG ...

You're right there! ... however that's probably not necessary, most likely to find a missing person, not a body ... who knows? :dunno:

SG ...

You're right there! ... however that's probably not necessary, most likely to find a missing person, not a body ... who knows? :dunno:

Cop's hands would tampered the evidence. (a smell of this person's sense on it or DNA). I guess. :dunno:

Ha ha ha ha! Maybe because hearing is gone and eyesight is going, my sense of smell is highly developed. I can smell a buck deer in the woods before others hear or see him.

I can only imagine the reek of those groady briefs that poor hound has to endure. Yup, PETA will be all over those cops.

Cop's hands would tampered the evidence. (a smell of this person's sense on it or DNA). I guess. :dunno:

That's a funny picture but yeah, It would have been an obstruction of evidence.

I just hope the cop DID wash his hands after handling that stained underwear. *shudders*

Awww poor dog.. the cop holding the undies without gloves hope he did wash his hand throughly after this pic.

Back