Ernie and Bert might get married!

even back in 1978? when you were probably how old? young?

Enough old to watch it. :)

Sesame Street has been around since 1960s methink.

Enough old to watch it. :)

Sesame Street has been around since 1960s methink.

It started in 1969.

This is the very first esipode of Sesame Street. They did not have Muppet characters back then because it was not under Jim Hensen studios.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEyKDxRUd8[/ame]

I think they need to get counseling from someone who is not so personally close to them.

I know. I can't believe I am sitting here talking about Sesame St. characters as if they are real people.:giggle:

jillio are you signing up for the job??

Correct.

I always liked the 2 old grumpy guys in the balcony of the theater. Can't remember their names. It is amazing how close to some real life characters they come!:lol:

I liked them too! They were very funny! I use to love to watch Sesame Street
with my daughter, it was about the only kids show I did not mind watching. I once caught my brother in law watching it!

When I was a kid. I ve always felt sorry for the oscar the grouch. I don't know why because he was very lonely and lived in the fithly trash can. I have two tshirt of Oscar. :D lol

When I was a kid. I ve always felt sorry for the oscar the grouch. I don't know why because he was very lonely and lived in the fithly trash can. I have two tshirt of Oscar. :D lol

Same....i feel sorry for him, but i also used to wait for him to climb out, he never did, and often time waited for him to talk (i never knew any of what they - cant lipread puppets lol, and hearing aids was different and i was barely even 5, just beginning to talk, strange times of my life is the least I can say....

never liked miss piggy vain bitch kermit was boring, i liked Fozzie the bear, cool dude, and Gonzo was hilirious all the stunts... he was showman and the doggie (doug?) the piano player was cool, he cracked jokes in the best of times like never missed a beat but the playing of piano get spoiled....LOL

the big pig chef was funny cooked crazy stuff, LOL everyone ran away from him when ever he decided to cook them lol hilirious, or uses dangerous cooking methods...

quite scientific in his cooking approach at time, others very brutal..

geee, id have to wait for my GB cap to be toped up then id dl some muppet shows i fee like watching some...feeling like a kid again:giggle:

does anyone remember whos the guest stars were?
Mark Hamill was one, John Cleese?...

so,,,, they still in the closet?:giggle:

"Bert and Ernie are best friends. They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves. Even though they are identified as male characters and possess many human traits and characteristics (as most Sesame Street Muppets™ do), they remain puppets, and do not have a sexual orientation"
So I guess they do think about sex??

the big pig chef was funny cooked crazy stuff, LOL everyone ran away from him when ever he decided to cook them lol hilirious, or uses dangerous cooking methods...

What about poor Beeper he never talked just beep. He was the chef helper.

Back