enjoy your day weather getting colder

Vorsia

Reaction score
Iove this weather its getting cooler enjoy wont last long soon go cold .

I like the autumn season too. Can't wait for hoodie weather.

Yes almost time for pumpkins!

The pumpkins are already out and for sale here ! I am enjoying the cool weather and so is my dog and all the animals outside . The trees looks happier too. They got some rain . :)

yeah it's going to be in the 80's the rest of the week . :( I really love this cool weather after that heat wave we had.

My favorite season is summer but I love fall foods and drinks like spiced pumpkin foods (muffins, ice cream, tarts), apple cider, candy corns and Belgian White Shock-Top beers.

weather-snowmen-snow-cold_weather-freezing_weather-snowing-dren206_low.jpg

I like fall time better cuz I had weird summer it supposed to be hotter but it was not that hot but now with valley fire going on and hopefully rain will come sooner than later cuz we are in a bad drought here in California tho :(

I love absolutely Winter time because I was born in cold environment so every year, I always look forward to the Winter time and the snow and the cold, YAY! :D :D :D :D :D

I like fall time better cuz I had weird summer it supposed to be hotter but it was not that hot but now with valley fire going on and hopefully rain will come sooner than later cuz we are in a bad drought here in California tho :(

I sorry to hear that about the drought! That is very bad and I believe, as years continue, the earth is getting hotter but I don't care if it get's colder because I like and I love the cooOOoOoOolLlLLlDdDd!

Hehe! :D I would rather be freezing anytime because you can always get warm in the cold time by putting on more layers of clothing but in the summer time, you can only get nude and still be hot, hehe! :giggle:

Back