Enhancing vibration on a cell phone?

mlpll

Reaction score
I have found using SMS on a regular cell phone (Nokia) to be a very convenient way to stay in touch with my family and friends. My problem is that the standard vibration of a regular cell phone is not enough to feel when it is in my pocket. Does anyone know of any model of GSM phone that has a stronger than average vibration? Or any way to enhance the vibration of a standard cell phone?

Thanks for your help!

Just short of using a registry modifier, short, quick vibrations appear to be more noticeable than a longer tone.

I have found using SMS on a regular cell phone (Nokia) to be a very convenient way to stay in touch with my family and friends. My problem is that the standard vibration of a regular cell phone is not enough to feel when it is in my pocket. Does anyone know of any model of GSM phone that has a stronger than average vibration? Or any way to enhance the vibration of a standard cell phone?

Thanks for your help!

Mmmmhhmmmm. :io:

Thanks for your help!

If you get GSM phone devices like a PDA phone, you can add software like Butler (used for Palm based devices like Palm Treos) Butler - The Ultimate Centro Software! - Details phonealarm for PPC devices such as the HTC Tilt pocketMax - phoneAlarm (Profiles and alarms)

The vibration ringer on my Blackberry is pathetic. I have to hold in my hand in order to feel it. Forget about putting it in my bag. Kind of inconvenient!

Back