Emory Marsh

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know this person?? He has taught in deaf schools
in California, Michigan and Florida {maybe a few other places}.

He is being interviewed for the principles job at my daughters
school and I would like to here any opinions good or bad about him.

ODDBALL he also was my PE teacher SOFTBALL coach

BBNT he s a VERY GOOD Guy very all around gentleman and fair as well, he has been there in the Deaf community he comes from a strong deaf family I was informed recently of AN classic case of mistaken identy my apologise to the marsh family for any distress i might have caused, i was told by some students that the oldest was shot but found out that was a hoax * yrs later SMH* Emory is a good father wonderful football coach good PE teacher GREAT Softball coach wonderful advisor to many of the students and a good listener.

MARSH is a GREAT teacher BBNT veru considerate and very moviated u would like him!

Last edited:
If any of you know anyone that had him as a teacher ask them what he was like good or bad and post it here please. thanks

mod note:

This is a serious thread. Non-serious or bullshit posts will be removed.

Originally posted by bbnt
Do any of you know this person?? He has taught in deaf schools
in California, Michigan and Florida {maybe a few other places}.

He is being interviewed for the principles job at my daughters
school and I would like to here any opinions good or bad about him.

Yes, I know him...he was first a P.E. boss then was middle school principal at CSDF -- he's a GREAT bloke! :) Strict within the school standards, but very understanding and can talk easily with.

I went to CSDF with his 3 kids ( more of his first 2 oldest sons)

Any more info you want on him? PM me. :)

Originally posted by javapride
ODDBALL he also was my PE teacher SOFTBALL coach

BBNT he s a VERY GOOD Guy very all around gentleman and fair as well, he has been there in the Deaf community he comes from a strong deaf family u might not remmy but Shane Marsh a gally student was shot down by a gangster in a drive by but he's paralyzed HE happens to be a brother of a student i graduated with Trevor Marsh Emory is a good father wonderful football coach good PE teacher GREAT Softball coach wonderful advisor to many of the students and a good listener.

That rumour about Shane being shot and paralysed is :bsflag: . Not that you, Java were doing this on purpose -- u know how kids are like about spreading untrue rumours. I last saw Shane in 1997 and he was fine and am currently still in contact with him via email.

He's fine -- not even paralysed at all. :)

As for 'Trevor' -- it's TRENTON! :)

Originally posted by WaterRats13
That rumour about Shane being shot and paralysed is :bsflag: . Not that you, Java were doing this on purpose -- u know how kids are like about spreading untrue rumours. I last saw Shane in 1997 and he was fine and am currently still in contact with him via email.

He's fine -- not even paralysed at all. :)

As for 'Trevor' -- it's TRENTON! :)

DOH me I MEAN T Trenton uIgot him and trevor ingram confused SORRY TO THE MARSHES once again RME at myself

Re: Re: Emory Marsh

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Yes, I know him...he was first a P.E. boss then was middle school principal at CSDF -- he's a GREAT bloke! :) Strict within the school standards, but very understanding and can talk easily with.

I went to CSDF with his 3 kids ( more of his first 2 oldest sons)

Any more info you want on him? PM me. :)

Ohhh, wait....Is He is Social Studies in classroom from CSDF?

Ohh, Yeah. I know who him. So, He move to MSSD for track now.

Last edited:
For track's 2000 the show is picture:

teampix.gif

Thanks to all of you that have replied but I'd like to hear from some of your classmates. If you could email them and post their replies here it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by DoVip
Ohh, Yeah. I know who him. So, He move to MSSD for track now.

Kewlies...just had a look at the MSSD picture...yes, you're right, that's the Emory Marsh BBNT was asking about. :)

I didn't realise that Mr Marsh taught Social Studies for a while at CSDF. :P Well, it's been over 14 years since I was in high school at CSDF, ha! I only remembered him being the P.E. teacher/Administrator..then before I graduated, he moved to being middle school principal. :D

Originally posted by DoVip
Cool.

Since you mention on knowning Mr Marsh as the S.S. teacher at CSDF -- when did you join CSDF and graduate from there? I'm just being curious...hopefully not too NOSY! ;)

I attended CSDF from 1981 to 1989 when I graduated. :wave:

He is well-liked guy. I don't remember any negatives about Emory. You have nothing to worry about. Is that school in Phoenix?

surprised to hear hes at MSSD qq interesting -- but ofc i dont know him :dunno: i finished MSSD back in 1989 and been a long time

He got the shaft big time. When I'm done being pissed about it I will post about it.

Back