Emergency Storages Available

Bythefrozenlake

Reaction score
RIT Summer Emergency Storages Available

For those from RIT, i know its a last minute thing, but I am now currently letting anyone who is in dire need of storage for the summer to put their things in my house for merely 35 bucks a month-- hey, most storages costs 90 a month-- and you will have my personal guarantee that it will not be tampered with or destroyed. I will even go as far as signing a contract with inventories on it, thereby making sure you will not lose one thing. The house is approximately located 6 miles east of RIT, and transportation will be provided at a minimal charge (Gas reasons). Please contact me at bythefrozenlake (aim) and leave a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

MODS- no roommate wanted forums-- so had to post this here.

Last edited:
Levi... one way is to re-read it. She/he offers if someone wants to put their things at her/his place (storage) for just summer and 35 bucks for monthly. 35 bucks seems
reasonable but save about 55 dollars.

Originally posted by eternity
Levi... one way is to re-read it. She/he offers if someone wants to put their things at her/his place (storage) for just summer and 35 bucks for monthly. 35 bucks seems
reasonable but save about 55 dollars.

Funny....$35 bucks to hold 50 pounds of cocine. :p

Are you considering about put your 50 pounds of cocaine in her/his storage that you d be able to pay 35 bucks for every month?

Well, give her/him a holler?

Har haw...I'm not that dumb...btw..I don't have any controlled substances... :P

Well, you say it. I thought it'd be nice to save ur money to hide your illegal stuff at his/her place?

hm, i wouldnt have stuff in somebody's house that I dont know. Besides I'm not a RIT student :) So it doesn't apply to me. :D

Back