Electrican

Professor_Bush

Reaction score
Unbeliveable what Allman Electrical Corp did to me =/

I am still a student at FTCC and studying electric techonolgy ... I have been through alot and this fall is my last semster to graduate..

So I went to the Allman Electrical Corp. cause they want a help. I asked the owner of this company. He act like retard as fuck. He was like wth deaf guy? He was trying to think of something... then came up to me and said " can you read my lips" I told him a little. then He said shit to himself.. and then he took a paper and a pen to write down. He said... We cannot accpet deaf people to work with our company because due to safetly issue. They constant verbals and know to following the orders.

then I took that paper from him and leave. I talked with a agent about that and then she went there and have a talk. they are just fuckin rude and playing games with her.

advice ? sue? :)

Well, I'll gather information that there are other deaf people who are certificated electrican and contact those people at this company that you are following in their examples.

That's what I would do. Sue should be the last resort because it'll be big headaches on you...and also other companies would be too scared to hire you so they can come up with any other excuses.

However, I think the best thing that I could do to make this boss feel more comfortable is to invite him to a lunch..and try to get acquired...let him know that it's not hard for him to get along with you once he learns your habits.

Good luck!

Have him email you or write you a formal letter why they won't accept you. That will be your actual evidence. Right now, word doesn't really help.

Back