Education?

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
Apparently when i found my little sister graduate and got her dimploa. in despite of that. i already aware for whole year that she was failing in classes right below 1.0 gpa average. She is usually 4.0 gpa student until she move to CA. Where she failed the classes and skipping classes. I just wonder why would State of CA would pass dimpola to student who didnt past the requirement for high school nor learn anything. What is it really about? Just let the students graduate without actually learn anything? I think this whole thing is failure. Especially CA education thing. So what do you think?

Well I dont know how the american system really works but if she didnt meet the requirements for going to high school then there's something fishy going on. Over here after Year Six, we automatically go onto high school, we don't "graduate" or anything

Well I dont know how the american system really works but if she didnt meet the requirements for going to high school then there's something fishy going on. Over here after Year Six, we automatically go onto high school, we don't "graduate" or anything

Actually it california's education board is behind this thing. just hand the high school dimpola then she graduated.

Apparently when i found my little sister graduate and got her dimploa. in despite of that. i already aware for whole year that she was failing in classes right below 1.0 gpa average. She is usually 4.0 gpa student until she move to CA. Where she failed the classes and skipping classes. I just wonder why would State of CA would pass dimpola to student who didnt past the requirement for high school nor learn anything. What is it really about? Just let the students graduate without actually learn anything? I think this whole thing is failure. Especially CA education thing. So what do you think?

Your flashing sign is awful! I get some kind of sezures and that sign almost gave me one! I can only guess it would bad for people that get really bad sezures!

Is your sister deaf? The reason I asked is because this thread is under Deaf education.

Plus CrzyMeg is the only deaf in her whole family.

Thanks pointin it out. ^_^ Sorry i been little busy at same time. So my apology. :P Although i am just using as example in CA Education is doing for every single student.

Well, I need more info before passing my opinion to why the Dept of Ed in California would do that. All high school students are required to pass an assessment to be eligible for graduation?

Thanks pointin it out. ^_^ Sorry i been little busy at same time. So my apology. :P Although i am just using as example in CA Education is doing for every single student.

I believe every state got different rules of Education. I'm sure your little sister doesn't get used to had CA education. Maybe it was too different for her or it was too hard for her, who knows.

Well, I need more info before passing my opinion to why the Dept of Ed in California would do that. All high school students are required to pass an assessment to be eligible for graduation?

precisely. like florida requirement is 2.0 gpa to graduate. it is suppose to be USA standard, am I correct?

I believe every state got different rules of Education. I'm sure your little sister doesn't get used to had CA education. Maybe it was too different for her or it was too hard for her, who knows.

She is 4.0 gpa student. Straight A's student. It shouldnt be that hard for her.

I guess CA loves your sister so that's why they gave her something special haha. Frankly, I don't know why did CA school done that for nor your sister skipped class and failed classes, not make sure.

I guess CA loves your sister so that's why they gave her something special haha. Frankly, I don't know why did CA school done that for nor your sister skipped class and failed classes, not make sure.

Actually CA Education at moment is failure since they pass out the dimpola to person who really didnt deserve it.

Back