Easy Way To View Avatar Photo Larger?

Jane B.

Reaction score
Is there a quick and easy way to get a large view of a photo that is in someone's avatar?

For me, on an Apple laptop, I click on the avatar next to the post and can expand the pop-up box if I need to.

I think the only way to make it even bigger than in the pop up box is to right click on the picture, select VIEW IMAGE then either CTL + mouse wheel or use the zoom feature on the browser and that will zoom in or out picture

When you create or change avatar, this is what the site said: "It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels" That is around 50kb in size, we can't upload large photo size to be used as avatar.

I am not wanting to change other things; just on occasion see someone's else's avatar larger than what it is as a avatar.

I think the only way to make it even bigger than in the pop up box is to right click on the picture, select VIEW IMAGE then either CTL + mouse wheel or use the zoom feature on the browser and that will zoom in or out picture

Thank you! That did it for your latest duck. I think I still like the yellow one you used at one time the best.

Back