dykes vs lipstick les

Wirelessly posted

I will wear make up... Sometimes (which usually is only eyeliner, maybe eyeshadow, and chapstick) I tend to dress femme but not to the extreme! Long skirt here and there, halter tops, but usually I am in jeans and a t-shirt/tank top or sleeved shirts. It really just depends on my mood. But personality-wise I am mildly femme.

Now, the person I date really just depends on the person. I like butch and femmes. They each have pros/cons.

Last edited:
im the same way, i dress very girly and act like a princess. and i like girly girls, but ones that will spoil me lol

I dress girly to a point. I'm more the granola or nature girl. Long hair, no makeup, comfortable clothes with a feminine look to it. I LOVE feminine ladies. You have NO IDEA how strong this is for me...

:cool2::bowdown::cuddle:

Edit: Wow, I totally forgot I replied to this already...

Not a lesbian not gay - I'm ... complex lol
Anyway... when I defined myself as a lesbian (when I was younger and that's how I adjusted myself and could justify my love in women at the time - I wasn't aware of what transgenders were but still acted as one to some degree if that makes sense; now I'm a transman, identifying as a man) I would have to say that the butch look was a turn on in comparison to really femme girls - or at least girls with long hair. Hair always got in the way that it became an annoyance lol

I wouldn't care just as long as they have the same equipments as I do. When butch/dykes take off their clothes, they still have a feminine body.

...pansexual here (or bi. Whatever), and I like anyone pretty much lol
I am 70% of the time girly (like shopping, clothes blah blah) but I can act like a bro too lol, depending on when the Olympics comes on

I love that there is somewhere to be open about our opinions about these things. So many times I want to ask questions or am curious about something and I'm in the wrong group of people to try and ask those kind of things. I'm glad everyone has able to express themselves freely here.

I would have always said my type was the sporty and more masculine type but I now find myself in a relationship with a very girly girl, so I agree with those who say it's not a type that I'm attracted to. It's just that specific person in general.

personally, I'm more attracted to women who are right down the middle, more gender fluid if you will, The girls that I go for are typically more butch, but like short hair, maybe nerd glasses, button down shirts but the occasional low cut one.

personally, I'm more attracted to women who are right down the middle, more gender fluid if you will, The girls that I go for are typically more butch, but like short hair, maybe nerd glasses, button down shirts but the occasional low cut one.

Me too...............

Me too...............

I find that a lot of girls who are attracted to girls that are down the middle are themselves down the middle. How about you?

here's me.
528651_10102094005348359_1535946106_n.jpg

people never include ASEXUALS we do exist,go to bed at get decent night sleep no sexual hang ups.sex for me just to have kids and i proberly happier than everyone trying to decide what they are

I'll pretty much echo what almost everyone else said. I like the in-between girls, much like myself. I was a tom-boy growing up, riding bikes, playing baseball, climbing trees and stubbing my toes with the neighborhood boys. I was never much for pink, princesses or girlie things. I continued to be that way through high school, but I'm more of an even mix now. I love to shop, love high heels, and I'll never give up my chapstick, but that's about all the make-up I wear. Sometimes I'll put mascara on before an interview or something, but nothing dramatic. (I've also had cystic acne since I was 12 though too, so a lot of make-up just makes it worse.)

When I had long hair (I actually just cut it into a pixie a few days ago) I'd curl it or try to style it nice, and I love my LUSH bath stuff, but I don't take hours to get ready. I'll wear skirts and sometimes dresses for special occasions, but they're not really "me". However, I love watching hockey, swear like the sailor I should have been, and enjoy a nice cold beer from time to time. Mostly what matters to me is if she can make me laugh, and has a really good outlook on life. Doesn't really matter what kind of wrapping it comes in. <3

I like androgynous girls. The ones where you can't tell if it's a pretty boy or a tomboy girl. I tell ya, there have been some pretty boys who have made me look twice and think "hello there pretty lady--oh, never mind. Damn, you're pretty," (i.e Tokio Hotel lead singer.) :lol: They are so cute and adorable, all them the pretty boys and boyish girls. I also lean a little more toward girls that look like woman, but give off a boyish or manish presence...if that makes sense. You can tell it's a woman, whether she has long hair or short (I prefer long because I want long hair on myself.) Still they carry themselves kind of like a guy. I like that because I do the same thing sometimes. One day I can be really girly and eek over things like shoes and Project Runway, then other days I'm a total manchild lazy husband type who just wants to watch Avengers and Sons of Anarchy. :lol: The manchild part of me is a bit more dominant, the girl side comes out rarely, but she's fun. I like being a bit of both. Andros are awesome.

That said, however, I don't mind if a woman is fully girly or fully boyish either. If I like you and for some reason you like me back, we're set regardless of the length of your hair or if you wear a skirt or pants. :D

people never include ASEXUALS we do exist,go to bed at get decent night sleep no sexual hang ups.sex for me just to have kids and i proberly happier than everyone trying to decide what they are

What do asexual s have to do with glb stuff anyway? Absolutely nothing! Yes, it's a unusual condition but the thing is being glb is about who you love and the lovemaking bit of it, is secondary....

Love is important than a LOOK. I don't mind to date any but not too GIRLY or too BUTCH.

I'm in the middle more tomboyish though. I don't do skirts or dresses but i love smelly stuff. My grilfriend is in the middle as well but she tends to were skirts and what not. i prefer in the middle that leans towards more girly.

This is awsome

I love this ... The whole conversation forum. I am a lesbian and I usually go for soft butches because that is the type I am attracted to. I am a femme and I wear everything from jeans to skirts. My doc martens boots are a must, I wear them with everything !!! A little bit of make up here and there, more on the light side. I love bags, purses, and backpacks. I don't think it really matters as long there is an attraction, connection, and chemistry.

What do asexual s have to do with glb stuff anyway? Absolutely nothing! Yes, it's a unusual condition but the thing is being glb is about who you love and the lovemaking bit of it, is secondary....

we have go somewhere gays no want us hetro not want us we are deemed odd a nothing just old grandma before time.just because no like or want sex life dont mean i incapable of love or want it who ever what ever sex.and as i married to gay man i was hetro sexual past tense i see my husband with his boyfriends all loved up it not nice.i meet other men and women in same position and you be surprised how many of us out there proberly more than gay or hetro the forgotton sex...so what thread would you put me on i intrested in both but i not bi

I'm bi. I'm more "lipstick", I would say..but I'm not a princess either. I like girly women. Pretty hair, cute outfits, etc. They're just freaking adorable!

Back