During Pregnant

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
How long did you have the sickness during your pregnancy? How many times a day do you get them? I'm just a curious cat

None...but I had one reaction to the medication. That ws it. But I had UTI 4-5 times during my pregnancy and dr put me on medication.

Other than that I had a great pregnancy and I hope next one will do same! I know every pregnancy are different. :)

How long did you have the sickness during your pregnancy? How many times a day do you get them? I'm just a curious cat

I had morning sickness in 3 month. It was not serious. I will never want be preg again because I dont like being preg myself. Of course i love my baby.

I have been morning sickness with my first pregnant for about 2 months and my second pregnant I have been sick on and off. Terrible for my second pregnant cause I had girl and my first was a boy. My first pregnant was not too bad I was hungry all the time. My second pregnant give my heart burn and leg cramp and very uncomfortable to sleep.
All pregnant women are different. 2 is enough for me.

Both of my pregnancies.. I didnt have morning sickness at all! Whew! But didnt start to have pains until both of them was in their 32 weeks. So I had to be in the hospital for it to make sure babies was ok and With Miranda.. I had UTI but only one time and dr put me on mediication. In the 3rd trimister.. man it was not easy to sleep anymore because I had contractions for a few weeks until they was born. It was painful! :pissed: But I am glad that they are here now and they are my beautiful kids! :)

any mommies,

Did you had natural birth?? Or did you had epidural??
I had my both natural birth and with some pain medication. But pain medicine does not help for pain, it help me to relax.
Some of you mommies are lucky not to feel morning sickness.
So, 2 kids enough for me.

I had Epdurial with natural birth. I cannot deal with pain . I have zero tolorance for pain! :eek3:

Sometimes I was queasy or had indigestion but I never had real morning sickness.

Felix cat, you are lucky with zero pain..
I have been through all the pain. Never had epidural, no thank you. I hate long needle. Yike!!:eek3:

Mine lasted 3 months and half. It was horrible! I hate being pregnant during first and third trimester due to big belly and awkward but during second trimester, it wasn't bad. I enjoyed the baby's kicks.

I had natural birth with no drugs. That's because when I was checked..I was 5 CM then went in jacuzzi for 30 minutes then BOOM to 9 CM. :eek3: I was checked 5 CM then 1 and half hour (or less, can't remember) before I went in Jacuzzi. So I will do it all over again with 2nd one day with no drugs. :thumb:

any mommies,

I had my both natural birth and with some pain medication. But pain medicine does not help for pain, it help me to relax.

I never got sick with both pregnant. Except for heart burned from eat bananas at the end of pregnants.

any mommies,

I had natural births but very close to lose both of them. I had wished to have c-section with my second son to save his brain which I think he got LD from difficult birth.

me> none morning sickness... but mostly sleeply at begin pregnancy!!
both C-sections

Peace

im hope i getting pregnant one days and im not sure what kind i got sick and i will get flu and headache my usually by headache lots.

mostly pregnant wife,singles mother have flu often during pregnant or more whether by sicks.

I had all-day morning sickness for 4 straight months. NOT fun. Vomited three times. I was miserable! Though I did enjoy my pregnancy after 5th month. :)

My wife had morning sickness from month 2 all the way up to the day she gave birth. All she had to do was smell food and she got sick. That was the reason why my son didn't grow right and was 8 weeks early. My daughter now, she had morning sickness for maybe 2 months from the 2nd month to the 4th month. She just wanted out early, like her brother and was 7 weeks early. Both are very healthy and active. My wife and I think we want a 3rd kid, but we have not fully decided yet.:cool2: :dance2:

Wow it is very interesting everybody is different. Some don't get morning sickness. I do get morning sickness while I was working and I threw up at work too. That was hard. I had to work. After work and I took a nap.

I had my both full term pregnancy. My first one was over a week due. My second was 39 weeks she was ready to go.

Lake Tahoe,
I was planning do that in birthing pool. But my hospital don't have that. It is very relaxing in the birthing pool. It make your labor go faster.
I had my first is about 10 hours labor and my second is 7 hours labor.
My husband want more baby. I say no more!! 2 is enough!

:giggle: at your hubby!

Yeah...some birthing centers do provide that (birthing pool/tub) So with our 2nd we will look for one. But I can ask my OB/GYN and see if that hospital that I would go. Yes it make your labor more calmer and go quicker. It would be depend on each person I guess.
Wow it is very interesting everybody is different. Some don't get morning sickness. I do get morning sickness while I was working and I threw up at work too. That was hard. I had to work. After work and I took a nap.

I had my both full term pregnancy. My first one was over a week due. My second was 39 weeks she was ready to go.

Lake Tahoe,
I was planning do that in birthing pool. But my hospital don't have that. It is very relaxing in the birthing pool. It make your labor go faster.
I had my first is about 10 hours labor and my second is 7 hours labor.
My husband want more baby. I say no more!! 2 is enough!

Back