Dunkin Donut employee refused to serve officer

And especially with the police , there is a lot bad feelings toward them right now so how was he to know this a joke or not.

If a cop is that soft and butt hurt over something az silly as this...
Frankly...
He shouldnt be wearing a badge..
Get over it..toughen uo...and do your duty...in.that line of work...far far far worse will be tossed at you then.this

Besides...beeinv refused service is actually doing the cop a favor...
All sorts of bad deeds are done.covertly to cop ordered food....cofee u name it....
Meh

Similar to Whataburger story that employee refuse serve to policemen. Turn out that employees have bitter over police incident as they lose their respect/faith on policemen. So, this employee being have stupid moment.

I'm not posting this to create conflict, but to open up an adult conversation. We all know when it goes south the thread will be locked and everyone will be at a loss.

I have been thinking for a few days on if and how I wanted to respond to this. We have open carry laws where we live and more or less if a cop sees someone with a gun the cops can not do anything unless there is an obvious crime. Having a gun is not a crime in it's self. We have a lot of cops that see someone open carry, make stuff up, detain, and search.

The laws in my state clearly say it's up to the owner of the establishment to post sings if they do not want guns in there place of business. With the current court cases going on where I live they are setting standards on if a manager, owner, or lease holder are able to make the call. They are questioning if the second amendment is more powerful than the rights of an establishment to refuse service.

I would say about half of my staff open carry to and from work a couple times a week. I provide lock boxes for if an employee wants to lock up there guns, but mostly it's used by me, the dishwashers, and the bakers (so fun cleaning flower out of a gun every day). An staff that wants to open carry has to sing a policy about it and has to take a class and pass every 6 months at the local gun range (we pay for the class upon passing).

We also have lock boxes for our customers. Our policy is clearly printed on our glass at all of our doors. It more or less says if you have a badge you need to check your weapon upon entering. We have had a few issues with this over the years and have issued a few cops trespassing warnings over it.

We also have sings up at every place that you can enter our parking lot that say for customers only towing and boots are strictly enforced by management. We had to start this policy because of cops pulling in after people to give them tickets. They would block part of the parking lot and would create an unfriendly environment for my customers. We get about 5 cop cars towed a year and give the cops trespassing notices.

Oh for the love of God! Who gives a crap of what the employee said to the cop! This isn't something new and this isn't something old! This happens everyday and it's not just towards cops. Gays, Lesbians, Hospital workers, Teachers, etc all get the same treatment, from different employees in different companies.

Lol. You can't just condone and single this person out. And to be quite frank, I don't even know why they put this story in the news for. Lol. Talk about hungry reporters trying to get a stupid story go viral..

Lol. I find this very funny.. :)

Oh for the love of God! Who gives a crap of what the employee said to the cop! This isn't something new and this isn't something old! This happens everyday and it's not just towards cops. Gays, Lesbians, Hospital workers, Teachers, etc all get the same treatment, from different employees in different companies.

Lol. You can't just condone and single this person out. And to be quite frank, I don't even know why they put this story in the news for. Lol. Talk about hungry reporters trying to get a stupid story go viral..

Lol. I find this very funny.. :)

I noticed that outcry is divided between conservatives and liberals.

Conservatives - "I'm boycotting DD until idiot worker fired and give free coffee and donuts to police officers and military".

Liberal - " *Shrugs* - let look at police brutality and can't help the police officers because they failed to restore the community"

I set my boundary and I know situation at DD is wrong, but I don't want associate with conservatives - I stay out of crazy wingnut that spammed on FB and attacked customers who gave positive feedback about food at DD so conservatives scream at them and call them as anti-police and don't dial 911, some conservatives hope that customers who love DD got robbed or victim of crime.

A lot of attack on FB, what's awful and yes, DD deleted a lot of posts on FB.

DD issued apology to both of police officers but conservatives said that's not enough so DD ignore them anyway.

The employee is not the owner...he was hired to service customers. and if he were my employee...I'd kick his ass to the curb.....As far as "Black Lives Matter
...all Lives Matter...

This is really stupid and immature....It's happened to me when I went to Church's Chicken in a mainly black neighborhood. I was out that way and it was Lunch time....I stood in line with all black customers....and was ignored, the clerk would call the person behind me and leave me standing there....

Was I pissed?...Yes...But I was determined to get my Chicken for lunch...:giggle:...and I finally did when I stood up for myself and said..."I'm next line line!"

The Chicken was good and yeah, I'll go back one day.

The employee is not the owner...he was hired to service customers. and if he were my employee...I'd kick his ass to the curb.....As far as "Black Lives Matter
...all Lives Matter...

This is really stupid and immature....It's happened to me when I went to Church's Chicken in a mainly black neighborhood. I was out that way and it was Lunch time....I stood in line with all black customers....and was ignored, the clerk would call the person behind me and leave me standing there....

Was I pissed?...Yes...But I was determined to get my Chicken for lunch...:giggle:...and I finally did when I stood up for myself and said..."I'm next line line!"

The Chicken was good and yeah, I'll go back one day.

Most of Church's Chicken are in black neighborhood over in the south.

Employees who are rude to customers in a service industry should be fired. They not just make themselves look bad, they make the company look bad, and companies that serve the public do NOT need that.

Doesn't matter that Church's was in an all-black neighborhood...I was their customer...a paying customer, So I feel I was deserving of service too. no mater if ur black, white, green or purple! If a blk. person went to a food restaurant and was denied service then it's racist.

I noticed that outcry is divided between conservatives and liberals.

Conservatives - "I'm boycotting DD until idiot worker fired and give free coffee and donuts to police officers and military".

Liberal - " *Shrugs* - let look at police brutality and can't help the police officers because they failed to restore the community"

I set my boundary and I know situation at DD is wrong, but I don't want associate with conservatives - I stay out of crazy wingnut that spammed on FB and attacked customers who gave positive feedback about food at DD so conservatives scream at them and call them as anti-police and don't dial 911, some conservatives hope that customers who love DD got robbed or victim of crime.

A lot of attack on FB, what's awful and yes, DD deleted a lot of posts on FB.

DD issued apology to both of police officers but conservatives said that's not enough so DD ignore them anyway.

DEAD WRONG ! I am not a Conservatives ,I am a Liberal who is opened minded , I don't stay inside the box . With all the anti police feeling that been going on I feel this was no joking matter. There are too many crackpots around that hate police and by the DD employee saying
"DD doesn't serve police" is adding fuel to the fire !

DEAD WRONG ! I am not a Conservatives ,I am a Liberal who is opened minded , I don't stay inside the box . With all the anti police feeling that been going on I feel this was no joking matter. There are too many crackpots around that hate police and by the DD employee saying
"DD doesn't serve police" is adding fuel to the fire !

You don't understand about what I'm saying and I don't want to see a scream - I was gave a point about liberal vs conservative on FB and news comment.

That's not about you, anyway.

We have them in various neighborhoods in my community.

In Alabama, all of them are majority black neighborhood.

Also, they are usually find in older communities, not new communities and they are not expanding at all.

I've seen some Church's Chicken in mostly white neighborhoods in the south.

We have Popeye chicken here...

Back