Dual Displays?

Reba, can this screen go or be turned to the horizontal, too? Just curious....
Yes, it could rotate. It was a "Radius" brand monitor.

I used it in the vertical position for laying out the news page in the exact format that it would be printed. Sometimes I'd flip it to the horizontal position if I was doing a 2-page spread/centerfold layout so I could see the actual 2-page design that way.

It was a fun monitor to use. :)

Note my trackball mouse in the picture, too. It was so nice and comfortable to use.

Damn, that was my favorite one. I had that trackball and it was beyond repairable and I couldn't find new replacement. I hate mouse! Trackball rules.

Yes, it could rotate. It was a "Radius" brand monitor.

I used it in the vertical position for laying out the news page in the exact format that it would be printed. Sometimes I'd flip it to the horizontal position if I was doing a 2-page spread/centerfold layout so I could see the actual 2-page design that way.

It was a fun monitor to use. :)

Note my trackball mouse in the picture, too. It was so nice and comfortable to use.

Damn, that was my favorite one. I had that trackball and it was beyond repairable and I couldn't find new replacement. I hate mouse! Trackball rules.
In a pinch, it also made a good cue ball. ;)

If you dropped it, it could roll under the desk, ha, ha.

Yep since I met you, you got me hooked to trackball! :) and I loved it every minutes! So I never wanted to go back to the mouse again!

I have a Vista and everythin' in PC. It also have a TV as well - don't need to hook up with my other regular TV.

Will get 43 " HD monitor in the near future. :)

I have a Vista and everythin' in PC. It also have a TV as well - don't need to hook up with my other regular TV.

Will get 43 " HD monitor in the near future. :)

Niiiiiiiiice

And also a question for y'all... if you have dual monitors.. which screen do you mostly focus on? Like I am focusing on the right monitor more than the left.

Niiiiiiiiice

And also a question for y'all... if you have dual monitors.. which screen do you mostly focus on? Like I am focusing on the right monitor more than the left.
I usually have the main monitor on the left and my secondary monitor on the right.

I usually have the main monitor on the left and my secondary monitor on the right.

Do you often, do stuff like postwhoring on alldeaf.com on your right monitor?

and to your description, that is excatly the same as I have at work at the moment :lol:

Do you often, do stuff like postwhoring on alldeaf.com on your right monitor?

and to your description, that is excatly the same as I have at work at the moment :lol:
Hahaha...

Unfortunately, I've been unable to get my second monitor to work. At the moment, it remains off. I'm hoping to find my 2nd video card from my old CPU and see if I can install it so that I can use my second monitor. :dunno:

Hahaha...

Unfortunately, I've been unable to get my second monitor to work. At the moment, it remains off. I'm hoping to find my 2nd video card from my old CPU and see if I can install it so that I can use my second monitor. :dunno:

It looks like, you feel cramped in one monitor ;)

It looks like, you feel cramped in one monitor ;)
If I don't set up dual screen, I might just use my old television again. I've got the complete Hunter X Hunter series that I'm curious to watch. It would be good to put it all on television while I lay in bed. ;)

If I don't set up dual screen, I might just use my old television again. I've got the complete Hunter X Hunter series that I'm curious to watch. It would be good to put it all on television while I lay in bed. ;)

Yike! Sorry about that. It would probably wise for you to buy a cheaper LCD monitor on the shop online about 200 dollars otherwise, it might kill your logic board. I really don't know. Perhaps a Dell monitor as for your second monitor.

Yike! Sorry about that. It would probably wise for you to buy a cheaper LCD monitor on the shop online about 200 dollars otherwise, it might kill your logic board. I really don't know. Perhaps a Dell monitor as for your second monitor.
It doesn't wear out the video card or use more power. It's simply an output of some sort. It probably uses the same power as any other display device.

I could buy a LCD monitor, but it won't work since I can't get to work with the monitor I already have right now. So, I'll just use my television.

Who knows, I might go Tri-Display when I get my second video card. ;)

It doesn't wear out the video card or use more power. It's simply an output of some sort. It probably uses the same power as any other display device.

I could buy a LCD monitor, but it won't work since I can't get to work with the monitor I already have right now. So, I'll just use my television.

Maybe you will just spend the most posh computer you have ever purchased, with tri monitors ;)

Good luck with feed the alot of power, at 750 to 1,000 watts in PSU.

I was thinking of getting a second monitor for flight simulator games but nah 19 inch is enough for me.

Good luck with feed the alot of power, at 750 to 1,000 watts in PSU.

Powersupply only powers the computer. Not the monitor.

I was thinking of getting a second monitor for flight simulator games but nah 19 inch is enough for me.

Powersupply only powers the computer. Not the monitor.

He is just talk about 2nd graphic card, that's SLi or Crossfire, that will take alot of watts, require higher watts of PSU to make work.

Example for SLi, that what 2nd graphic card means.
A8N32-SLI%20DeluxeVGA-3D.jpg

Ah I forgot he mention that he might get a second video card. But 750-1000w is too much though. I got 2x 7800GTX in sli and I use 510 watts PSU and thats still too much. :|

Back