Drunk and drive

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG (beep)! The cops got me so i thought I was good to drive. however, I was pulled over and field tested. I passed the test and the cops AND .0799% that holy fuckin shit! They almost fuckin arrest me! so they didn't suspend my license........they excused me..

I shouldn't look my phone during driving. Me stupid...(-_-)

Your post said it all!....Drinking and driving?....Looking or using ur phone while driving?....Ur a lucky dude to "be excused"....

that's how many people thought they drove good yet they ended up hitting, hurting, destroying someone else's lives. I was in someone elses who was drunk and driving because i thought drivers was good too. :roll: i regretted about it but im lucky. I dont want to do it again.

so youare a damn lucky one.

Your post said it all!....Drinking and driving?....Looking or using ur phone while driving?....Ur a lucky dude to "be excused"....

lol just create threat oh well. Yes I was using my phone while I was driving. Yeah thanks GOD!

that's how many people thought they drove good yet they ended up hitting, hurting, destroying someone else's lives. I was in someone elses who was drunk and driving because i thought drivers was good too. :roll: i regretted about it but im lucky. I dont want to do it again.

so youare a damn lucky one.

lol yea me too. thanks

OMG (beep)! The cops got me so i thought I was good to drive. however, I was pulled over and field tested. I passed the test and the cops AND .0799% that holy fuckin shit! They almost fuckin arrest me! so they didn't suspend my license........they excused me..

I shouldn't look my phone during driving. Me stupid...(-_-)

The lucky ones are the ones you could have killed over you being so stupid to drink and drive, plus texting.

I hope you have learned from this. :cool2:

not do this again. drunk driving and check on phone could be make you distract and unfocus on road. you will killing someone bec of you reckless behavior. i am fuck sick of see people drive while talk phone or smokes. it piss me off. they almost hitting me bec not focus.

If I ever get pulled over for drunk driving, my security clearance will suspended indefinitely and possibility of losing my job. That is a no no for me!!

People who drink drive are idiots. You were unbelievably moronic but i hope you learnt from your mistake.

yes. people drink drive not have common sense. they needing learn how behaving responsibility. stpid people. they could be risk other live if they driving drunk.

This is not acceptable! Don't rely on next time, otherwise you may be run out of luck!

Yes, I am pissed that one thinks that they can drink and caught driving and get away with it! This is disgusting!

two beers and two jack daniels and two goldschlager. That's all but i did drink a lot of water..

two beers and two jack daniels and two goldschlager. That's all but i did drink a lot of water..

that a lot. still not matters if you drinking water. you should be ask friend sober drive you. or if no one is sober, then you could be sleep over their house until next morning you no more drunk. then you safe for drive.

0.0799? You lucky you not live BC. You be walking next 90 days. Our laws super strict now. And GOOD I say! Legal limit ought be 0.

Bad timing for me. Tomorrow marks the 3rd anniversary of the death of Lance Shetler. He was killed by a drunk driver on his way home from work where his three children were waiting for him. The drunk was Mark Pierce, former University of Arkansas running back and lifetime loser.

Lance was an inventor and held a few patents in the medical field. He is the reason we have defibrillators on aircraft now....and he was still young. He is dead now because Mark Pierce decided to have a few beers and shots while playing golf and then drive to an Outback Steakhouse (only a mile away) His alcohol fueled decision making led to his attempt to pass a car on a sharp curve which resulted in a head on collision killing Lance instantly.... Amazingly Pierce, a very strong man, was able to run from the scene on foot despite a broken leg.

Pierce ended up getting 15 years. The Shetler family was awarded $1 million in it's lawsuit against the golf course. A cab would have been less than $10.

.08 is considered driving under the influence. So you know how close he was. :roll:

.08 is considered driving under the influence. So you know how close he was. :roll:

Even luckier he wasn't in TX..... You can still get hit here if the officer feels you had enough to be impaired. Plus that close you would most likely be hauled in for a blood test.

wow!!, whoa you avoid your careful you wisdom because not allow on alchololc becase broken law because suspend licencese car because reason strict cop!

Back