Dream job

hazelnut898900

Reaction score
What is your dream job? Aside from what you do now/plan to do in the future.

My dream job is to be an English and Mathematics teacher, and an author on the side.

-Jason

My dream job is to be an English and Mathematics teacher, and an author on the side.

-Jason

I love love love to read but I could never see myself as an author. I'm not the best at writing. Haha I feel like anything I wrote wouldn't be very dynamic or interesting it would just be like simple sentences haha

Ideally I'd like to become an interpreter but if that doesn't work out I can fall back on my science background or pursue medicine :)

Programmer

Nothing fancy.

Actually any job right now would be nice.

Was an actor, something I didn't expect to be good at. Now I'm doing photography, and hopefully that'll lead to something a little later on. Just gotta wait and see.

Last edited:
I love love love to read but I could never see myself as an author. I'm not the best at writing. Haha I feel like anything I wrote wouldn't be very dynamic or interesting it would just be like simple sentences haha

That's what I thought about my writing - but a few years ago I had this feeling to sit down and write. Since then I haven't written very much of significance - but I've enjoyed myself! Over the course of this summer, I developed two storylines that I got quite passionate about, and although they're slow going, I've had an amazing time with them.

So who knows? Maybe one day an idea will pop into your head, and you'll find yourself writing about it. It doesn't have to be a novel. It doesn't even have to be a short story, nor does it need to be 'publishing material'. It could just be a paragraph or two about a scene or something, so long as you are enjoying writing it, then who cares, right?

I think you are a teen (like me) - if you are, in November there is a website called NaNoWriMo, with a Young Writers version. You can set your word limit to whatever you want, and basically the goal is to write that amount of words in a month. If you enjoy writing, it doesn't matter if it's 'good' (I know most of my stuff currently isn't. :P), you might want to continue writing on your own. If not, well, don't. :P It is a good way to dip your toes and test the waters though, if you'd like to try it.

EDIT: That was a lot longer than I thought it was!!
-Jason

Was an actor, something I didn't expect to be good at. Now I m doing photography, and hopefully that'll lead to something a little later on. Just gotta wait and see.

That sounds awesome! Where did you act/what did you act for? I love photography a lot but I'm not the best at it. I just like being artsy and thinking I can take good pictures sometimes haha!

Back