Draw an otter

warpedpink

Reaction score
I posted something over a year ago asking the same thing but never followed up on it. Now I will!

I'm going to Ireland later this month and plan to get a tattoo there.. It's going to be a very small otter. If anybody skilled is willing to draw something for me, let me know and we can email or VP to discuss the details. Compensation is negotiable, especially if you are a tattoo artist.

The basic details:
  • Not a photograph looking drawing.. more on the cartoony side.
  • Half and inch by half an inch
  • Because it's so small, it can't be in full color. There can be some, say... water or seaweed around the otter or holding a small pink shell. We will discuss that.

I've found a bunch of cool ideas on google and other websites that I could use but I would absolutely love it if a Deaf person drew my tattoo.

Email me at christinekanta@gmail.com

:ty:

that is nice awesome impressive :D you are good artist :D

You got the tattoo done already? Why Ireland? There are plenty of tatto palors in USA.

do you use Facebook? I know one deaf Tattooist and he have his own page on FB. LMK if you want the info!

Have you gotten the tattoo yet? If so, why don't you show it off in here?

Saw this, thought of you, warpedpink.

Sea-Otters-Holding-Hands.jpg

Oh and hi and bye, alldeaf.

Saw this, thought of you, warpedpink.

Sea-Otters-Holding-Hands.jpg

Oh and hi and bye, alldeaf.

LOL Someone sent me the exact same picture yesterday :) On a sorta related note, Pamela finally uploaded pictures from my surprise birthday party last year that you were at. Go check em out!

Back