Drama Queen

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was telling a friend the other day that I am a drama queen when it comes to taking long car trips for one thing I hate trucks and I hate traffic more than anything and always thinking the worst that's when I'm driving, now when someone else is driving I have been told that I am the worst back seat driver there is :lol:

Are you a drama queen? if so what is it and why?

That explains the term I heard recently - "motor mouth" (No Offense Pepsi) LOL

I don't consider myself to be a drama queen.

The best place to find a drama queen is to turn on the t.v. and find a reality show.

IM_NOT_A_DRAMA_QUEEN_by_Celph-1.jpg

But I am (see down there)

DramaQueers-145x225-1.png

:giggle:

Maybe, I can be a drama queen when it comes to my SN here in AD people often call me by the other member's name , maybe those people need glasses :laugh2:

I provided a vision aid hope it helps LOL

oceanblue.jpg

Maybe, I can be a drama queen when it comes to my SN here in AD people often call me by the other member's name , maybe those people need glasses :laugh2:

oceanblue.jpg

:rofl2:

At one time I was such a bad drama queen during trips and it took a very close friend of mine to tell me to snap out of it. To this day I appreciate his words because I didn't realise I was actually making the trip hard for several people.

Sometimes some people don't realise it and it does need to take loving action from a friend to tell a drama queen/king to snap out of it.

At one time I was such a bad drama queen during trips and it took a very close friend of mine to tell me to snap out of it. To this day I appreciate his words because I didn't realise I was actually making the trip hard for several people.

Sometimes some people don't realise it and it does need to take loving action from a friend to tell a drama queen/king to snap out of it.

You must have really good friends :)

People want to smack me :shock:

Last edited:
I have been told that I can be a drama queen. :P I prefer the term drama king. :P

I don't consider myself to be a drama queen.

The best place to find a drama queen is to turn on the t.v. and find a reality show.

When I read your post the first thing came to my mind was "Bridezilla" :lol:

I have been told that I can be a drama queen. :P I prefer the term drama king. :P

I don't know who came up with that (Drama Queen) but Drama King for the guys sounds cool :)

I am dramatic when I am sick. I absolutely hate being sick! It shows too! :giggle:

oceanblue.jpg

You're a REAL drama queen, you know that? :rofl2:

lol @ EVERYONE!

I feel that I am not a drama queen but my friends say that sometimes I am. I will trust them on their word and try not to be one. They said I am funny when I am being a drama queen.

Back