Downing is BaCk.

downing

Reaction score
I'm back from my trip. Thanks for everyone's comments on other thread. Funeral was nice. Sad but I know Grandma is better off. Thanks again.

Good to know you're back safely--
She'll always be with you in that special place in your heart and mind.

Welcome back.... :)

:welcome: back home Downing, and I am sure this had to be the hardest and most emotional trip you ever had to take. I am glad to hear that you made it home safely. Your dear Grandmother is now in a better place, and in good hand with God. She will be with you always, in the best of times and the worst of times. She will be watching over you every single day. Hang on to those wonderful memories you have of your Grandmother. I hope the days to come, things will become a little easier for you daily.
God Bless Downing, and glad you're back with us on AllDeaf.

:hug:

It's good see you again and i do uddy how ur feel abt ur grandma's death but i know she will watch over you since she is on ur side as angle smile :hug:

Welcome back downing....Great to see you back here again :hug:

:wave: Welcome back sweetie :hug: Glad to see you here and I know how hard to lose someone very dear and close to you, but remember hun, she will always be in your heart and mind forever. ;)

Great have you back here today....

Glad you return home safetly from trip which you was held funeral..

Goes so strong you have good tough cookie and be there for your children... and also your grandma is watching after you.......each ways.

:hug:

Glad you are back - we missed ya! I am deeply sorry about the rocky period you are going through but I know you will gain wisdom and character from it.

Keep it up, girl :)

Thanks again! Funeral was soap opera scene. you dont wanna know. maybe I will start that thread sometime this weekend. haha. What a mess it was!

Back