Don't Steal From A Corpse Never Know Whatcha Gonna Get

i had a rommie for a couple that was in his final years of studying to be a mortician,,
anyway
its surprising rings are even still put in coffins with the body..
i thought they stopped that practice to prevent grave robbing or what this lady did.
usually the personal rings and stuff are given to the family and not put down with the body.

depends where are i guess

That's outrageous! Disrespecting the deceased. There's a special place down below for them with Lucifer. :afro:

That's outrageous! Disrespecting the deceased. There's a special place down below for them with Lucifer. :afro:

The lady thought she was stealing a nice diamond worth lots of money lol Ring is only worth $10. She still sick for robbing from a deceased.

The lady thought she was stealing a nice diamond worth lots of money lol Ring is only worth $10. She still sick for robbing from a deceased.
Lost her soul for ten bucks.

At the time of my mother's death I did not even think of anyone taking a ring. It was entirely my decision as my dad had died quite a number of years before. What I had the funeral home do was put her wedding ring on so it was on during the visitation that was the night before the service at the funeral home and at the church the next day before the service. Then as they were closing the casket as the service was about to start they also removed her ring. I still have it.

She not too bright if she couldn't tell the ring was a fake !

Brightness has nothing to do with being able to tell the difference. I'm sure most people not familiar with jewelry would not be able to tell at a glance if it was real or fake. I sure wouldn't stand there to determine if it was or not while trying to steal it...! :)

Brightness has nothing to do with being able to tell the difference. I'm sure most people not familiar with jewelry would not be able to tell at a glance if it was real or fake. I sure wouldn't stand there to determine if it was or not while trying to steal it...! :)

What is wrong with you? You always say this stuff. Yes she didn't know it was fake, but why the constant criticism ?

Hey... She learned about whichever ring is real or fake on TV - see JTV.

well to be fair to the women involved here.
she stole a ring which was fake form a corpse..

thats nasty indeed
but it doesnt relinquish the persons humanity in the eyes of the law, or most others..

soul besides.
this women did a bad dead, she will pay and she will move on in her life hopeful becoming a better person..
no need to dehumanizes her..

They already did catch her. They knew what she looks like and what car she drove so...anyway, she was really that dumb and desperate to steal something. Especially from a corpse and that it's not even a very valuable ring lol. Karma can be a real bitch.

She just made an observation. Can't she? What's wrong with YOU with jumping her back like that?

Fuzzy

Okay. You don't know the history. She says this about everybody in that they're not too bright. She even said this about my dad who has Alzheimer's. She got banned for that. I'm tired of seeing her saying this.

Okay. You don't know the history. She says this about everybody in that they're not too bright. She even said this about my dad who has Alzheimer's. She got banned for that. I'm tired of seeing her saying this.

Yes, I have same problem with WDYS too.

I'm very sorry that WDYS treated you very bad and I know you on AD forum for very long time, so you are great member. :)

would be really neat to set a trap for corpse thieves
have an old lady actor lay itn eh casket and wait,,,with family jewells on and stuff the works..
then as the thieve is taking the jewel she wakes and grabs him...
BAM!....
phew

that would be one funny vid..

Back