Don't Steal From A Corpse Never Know Whatcha Gonna Get

Then maybe we ALL should stop saying bad things about anybody, what about that?

Fuzzy

Then maybe we ALL should stop saying bad things about anybody, what about that?

Fuzzy
Good luck with that. If you can succeed with WDYS - and not get put on her ignore list - more power to you.

Sure, I'll try my best. However, someone told me something very wise - "start with yourself" - :)
Let's do that and see what happens :)
hugs to all :)

Fuzzy

They already did catch her. They knew what she looks like and what car she drove so...anyway, she was really that dumb and desperate to steal something. Especially from a corpse and that it's not even a very valuable ring lol. Karma can be a real bitch.

This wasn't on the news where I live , was it on your news . I mean the story wasn't on TV at all .

Last edited:
This wasn't on the news where I live , was it on your news . I mean the story wasn't on TV at all .

The news story was from back in April 2016. Somewhere around the 12th of April... so no, it would not have been on your tv right now anyway. This article was posted on April 13, 2016 and noted that she was arrested.

Considering this took place in Odessa TX I am pretty sure most other states probably didn't care to air this story.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kalynn-homfeld-alleged-funeral-parlor-ring-thief-arrested/

The news story was from back in April 2016. Somewhere around the 12th of April... so no, it would not have been on your tv right now anyway. This article was posted on April 13, 2016 and noted that she was arrested.

Considering this took place in Odessa TX I am pretty sure most other states probably didn't care to air this story.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kalynn-homfeld-alleged-funeral-parlor-ring-thief-arrested/

OMG!!! She is EXTREMELY depends on ALL news from TV.

Where are you now? Are you in 1996 instead of 2016? Did you played Wario's Woods on SNES? Is it fun? N64 will be out in 2 months.

Anything is alright with you.

OMG!!! She is EXTREMELY depends on ALL news from TV.

either that or some people didn't look closely at the date of the story- the original link that Rio posted was dated Monday, April 11, 2016

either that or some people didn't look closely at the date of the story- the original link that Rio posted was dated Monday, April 11, 2016

I got this from my local news on the day I posted. I think my local news is not careful of dates. You know media.

I got this from my local news on the day I posted. I think my local news is not careful of dates. You know media.
Yeah I know media , I am trying to take a break from it , there is so much horrible news .

No I don't know media ;). Could be they recycled it..or that you got an archived story. :hmm:

A good lesson in remembering to check the date and noting the date when posting anywhere else.

My BS-o-meter has been going since well forever so I always check to see the date and if the story is true or a hoax. By the way, not just on this story I do it with everything I read that I suspect.

No I don't know media ;). Could be they recycled it..or that you got an archived story. :hmm:

A good lesson in remembering to check the date and noting the date when posting anywhere else.

My BS-o-meter has been going since well forever so I always check to see the date and if the story is true or a hoax. By the way, not just on this story I do it with everything I read that I suspect.
:ty:

Yeah I know media , I am trying to take a break from it , there is so much horrible news .

TV doesn't report all news - they usually cover local news on local channels and breaking news on cable news so if you want access to all news libraries so you must use online to read the news, so TV say about breaking news again and again, not otherwise.

Online has full access to articles but you can't do on TV, also news on TV doesn't give enough information as you read on newspaper, so learn about how to read the articles, not depending on TV.

TV doesn't report all news - they usually cover local news on local channels and breaking news on cable news so if you want access to all news libraries so you must use online to read the news, so TV say about breaking news again and again, not otherwise.

Online has full access to articles but you can't do on TV, also news on TV doesn't give enough information as you read on newspaper, so learn about how to read the articles, not depending on TV.

Isn't weird how media hide things from us . I have always wondered there must some good hidden info they don't want the public to know about. Journalism is a tough job .

Isn't weird how media hide things from us . I have always wondered there must some good hidden info they don't want the public to know about. Journalism is a tough job .

Probably not, TV has very limited time with news programming so you have to use online to read all news that you like.

TV usually cover that is breaking news, local news (local channels) and political news (update about election).

BTW, we have First Amendment protection so it means our government can't censor the media so media is free to report whatever they want.

Probably not, TV has very limited time with news programming so you have to use online to read all news that you like.

TV usually cover that is breaking news, local news (local channels) and political news (update about election).

BTW, we have First Amendment protection so it means our government can't censor the media so media is free to report whatever they want.
True about the First Amendment. In my opinion , am radio dial news talk shows is very reliable what tv media doesn't report. They get into deep politic issues and report details you don't see on tv and online.

In my opinion, journalism is not what used to be. Today's report don't even know how to write it's all written in different language . The wording how they word articles is not like it was 20- 30 years ago.

True about the First Amendment. In my opinion , am radio dial news talk shows is very reliable what tv media doesn't report. They get into deep politic issues and report details you don't see on tv and online.

In my opinion, journalism is not what used to be. Today's report don't even know how to write it's all written in different language . The wording how they word articles is not like it was 20- 30 years ago.

Not surprised, I know that Fox News is popular conservative news for older generation, since CNN, MSNBC and local news are popular for older generation and poor families, since many young people are using online or radio to read or listen the news.

I haven't watch news on TV for very long time, except breaking news like shooting in Dallas, so I relies on online, but sometime, breaking news will be on TV first before appear online.

Not surprised, I know that Fox News is popular conservative news for older generation, since CNN, MSNBC and local news are popular for older generation and poor families, since many young people are using online or radio to read or listen the news.

I haven't watch news on TV for very long time, except breaking news like shooting in Dallas, so I relies on online, but sometime, breaking news will be on TV first before appear online.

Yes, that's true about breaking news sometimes depends on local channels who quick and who is slow. I have my local news app. They post a lot stupid breaking news on their fb. Just like this story they are late in date and sometimes make a lot of errors.

Yes, that's true about breaking news sometimes depends on local channels who quick and who is slow. I have my local news app. They post a lot stupid breaking news on their fb. Just like this story they are late in date and sometimes make a lot of errors.

Oh wow, CNN spammed a lot of news on my iPhone so I turned the notification off, so I prefer The Huffington Post and Joe My God, that all.

Back