Don't Give Up And Trust God..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
When things go wrong in our lives, we should learn to trust God completely knowing that He is the Almighty and all things work together for His Glory.

Share your story or testimonies here on how God had changed your life?

This thread is mainly for those who believe in God, follows God daily, serves Him. All others, please do not bother posting in here, there are plenty of other threads here where you are able to provide your own views, beliefs and more. Basically, this thread is for those who love God and this thread will give those the opportunity to share some wonderful stories and testimonies with one another..:ty:

The day God changed my life and drew me closer to God, is real personal, Let's just say I committed a sin, and was forgiven for it. I'll like to keep that between God and I. ;)

The more I learned about God, the more it drew me closer and closer to Him, because of that His amazing love for us by letting His only Son, Jesus who came into the world as human being, lived a sinless life, died on the cross so that our sins can be forgiven, so that we could have eternal life with Him. There is no love greater than this, of course no body is perfect, we are all sinners and falls short on the glory of God, but we have a second chance. And I'm taking up this second chance by turning away from my sins and be closer to God.

Just as criminals must pay the penalty for their crimes, sinners must pay the penalty for their sins. It makes sense. In fact Jesus loves us enough to die for us, why would I closed the door in my heart for Jesus? There's no way, no how that I would close the doors in my heart from Jesus. ;)

I trust God that President Bush is doing good things more than harmful things to our country.

The day God changed my life and drew me closer to God, is real personal, Let's just say I committed a sin, and was forgiven for it. I'll like to keep that between God and I. ;)

The more I learned about God, the more it drew me closer and closer to Him, because of that His amazing love for us by letting His only Son, Jesus who came into the world as human being, lived a sinless life, died on the cross so that our sins can be forgiven, so that we could have eternal life with Him. There is no love greater than this, of course no body is perfect, we are all sinners and falls short on the glory of God, but we have a second chance. And I'm taking up this second chance by turning away from my sins and be closer to God.

Just as criminals must pay the penalty for their crimes, sinners must pay the penalty for their sins. It makes sense. In fact Jesus loves us enough to die for us, why would I closed the door in my heart for Jesus? There's no way, no how that I would close the doors in my heart from Jesus. ;)

Good post there Cheri!!

I am not ashamed to explain how God changed my life. I was on the verge of suicide (13 years ago). I was feeling unloved, unwanted and really low. I was about to do it , until the phone rang, it was the person I was to baby sit their babies. I ended up going to the couple's house and poured my heart out and got saved bec they were a christian family. Since, then my life has been awesome and never looked back. All this mess involved a guy who I thought was "in love" with. I have a personal relationship with God , even when I fall and stumble God 's grace is awaits for me to mature in wisdom and knowledge. I am not perfected in any way nor will I ever be while I am on earth. I know God is great and loves each person, I feel like converting the world to give Jesus their heart but I know its not my duty to change people bec its God work. I just experience a sudden death in the family, it was something my family has to deal with. I just felt like shaking everyone to accept God in their heart, I do get excited and fired up to see people come to Jesus knowing God will cleanse their lives for the best.

I am not ashamed to explain how God changed my life. I was on the verge of suicide (13 years ago). I was feeling unloved, unwanted and really low. I was about to do it , until the phone rang, it was the person I was to baby sit their babies. I ended up going to the couple's house and poured my heart out and got saved bec they were a christian family. Since, then my life has been awesome and never looked back. All this mess involved a guy who I thought was "in love" with. I have a personal relationship with God , even when I fall and stumble God 's grace is awaits for me to mature in wisdom and knowledge. I am not perfected in any way nor will I ever be while I am on earth. I know God is great and loves each person, I feel like converting the world to give Jesus their heart but I know its not my duty to change people bec its God work. I just experience a sudden death in the family, it was something my family has to deal with. I just felt like shaking everyone to accept God in their heart, I do get excited and fired up to see people come to Jesus knowing God will cleanse their lives for the best.

Aww good story there Oceanbluesyie, I'm glad that this Christian family helps you seek God and have a relationship with Him. :hug:

Aww good story there Oceanbluesyie, I'm glad that this Christian family helps you seek God and have a relationship with Him. :hug:

:ty: :hug:

A Christian family saves you, Ocean. ;)

Bless their hearts. ;)

Yes. However, as God is all-forgiving, if the coach asks for 'forgiveness' (only between Him and the coach)...then he'll be forgiven--and hopefully never to do so again... Anyhow, let's get back to what this thread is concerned with--shall we?

:ty:
~RR

Yes. However, as God is all-forgiving, if the coach asks for 'forgiveness' (only between Him and the coach)...then he'll be forgiven--and hopefully never to do so again... Anyhow, let's get back to what this thread is concerned with--shall we?

~RR

:ty: RR :)

~RR

Bill was sorry that he got caught but never really say sorry to other teams. After got caught, he spite other teams by running up the score and was obssessed with setting records. Thank God that NE lost in superbowl otherwise if they won then it would send out bad message: Cheaters are winner. Bill have no class and no whatsoever sportmanship - if you watched SB, he walked out with 1 second left in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back