Donate to American Heart Association

JeepGirl

Reaction score
My daughter is collecting money for the American Heart Association for fundraiser at her school. Some of you may not know what this is about but I can explain alittle bit. My daughter will be doing the jumproping to raise money for those who have heart diseases and strokes. Also to support children with obesity. She is looking to collect at least 150 dollars or more to be chosen to go to Walt Disney World. they will be drawing on July 13th and she's hoping to be picked. On the other hand, she's not only doing this just to go on the trip but doing it for those who needs help. so far her school have collected 980 dollars... my daughter collected 11 dollars already. If you are interested in donating money, I'd be happy to give you my home address.

You can write a check to American Heart Association and mail it to me and i will send it to the school.

You can also give cash.

If you're not so sure about this.. here's a website that you can check out.

American Heart Association

If you are interested... PM me, I can give you some infos. It would be greatly appreciated that YOU can actually save a life and support my daughter as well.

by the way... the last day to turn in is Jan. 19th..

Thanks!

Angela

Last edited:
due jan 19?
yes next friday.. in order for her to be in the drawing... 1 dollar will even save a life too! I sent out in email the other day. if you donate it online, it has to be 25 or up.. but if you give it to me.. you can give me whatever you want. a penny would do! lol I didn't want people to think they have to give so much but they don't.. 1, 5, 10, 20 or more would help.

I'll be more than glad to send out a few bucks for your daugther's fund raiser for the American Heart Association...;)

Sure! ;) I'll be more than glad to help donate, You never got my Xmas card I don't want you to lose my check either, so is there any other way to have it send to you without being lost?

I'll be happy to support that.... I'll PM you with the info.

yes next friday.. in order for her to be in the drawing... 1 dollar will even save a life too! I sent out in email the other day. if you donate it online, it has to be 25 or up.. but if you give it to me.. you can give me whatever you want. a penny would do! lol I didn't want people to think they have to give so much but they don't.. 1, 5, 10, 20 or more would help.

allright no plms!!! i will talk my fiance abt this

Sure! ;) I'll be more than glad to help donate, You never got my Xmas card I don't want you to lose my check either, so is there any other way to have it send to you without being lost?
I'm not so sure but the only way i can think of is for you to write American heart association and mail it to me also include your return addy too and go to the Post Office and mail it. that's all I can think of...

Back