dog park

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
do you guys have any dog park in your hometown area ?

I have dog park in my area, and I took 2 dogs to the dog park and we've seen 3 other dogs at the park, all of the dogs are friendly and had fun chasing and socialize with other dogs and people. it is a great time. :)

There's a dog park a few miles from where I live. I went there with my friend who has two dogs. Last time I went there (a couple weeks ago), there were over 50 dogs there... including a Great Dane. :eek:

Yes, there is one at the beach which, I plan to take Lucky dog oneday.

There's a dog park a few miles from where I live. I went there with my friend who has two dogs. Last time I went there (a couple weeks ago), there were over 50 dogs there... including a Great Dane. :eek:

whoa that is lot

There is no dog park where we live :( I think it's because we live in rural area. But I don't know about other area though.

There are two of them in Fargo (ND) and several of them in the Twin Cities, of which I've been to maybe a couple of them down there. As for Fargo, they both could be bigger and Snickers, my hearing dog, likes being at both, providing other dogs are there, too.

Back