dog lover here

doglover9

Reaction score
hello! i've been deaf since birth and dont get a chance to socialize much where i live. someone suggested alldeaf so here i am. i hope to make new friends.

p.s. yes, i love dogs, like my username says! :wave:

:wave:..welcome aboard...and a doggie lover here too...always had a dog, if not one, I even had 6 at one time.

:wave: from DOGMOM:)

mom to several dogs still in my heart <one Rottie, one Black Lab> and two young Rottie girls!
also involve in PitBull and Rottie rescue
and in dog training and shelter work-

:P Welcome :) I love dogs, too but I´m cat person... mmmhh

:P Welcome :) I love dogs, too but I´m cat person... mmmhh

Me too!!!! I am completely in love with English Bulldogs though... cutest dogs EVER. Every time I go to a pet store I have to love on the English Bulldogs. Min Pins are cute too, and Daschunds. And Rottweilers are kinda cool. :hmm:

My favorite breed is rottweiler. I am not expecting everyone to list rottweiler as their favorite, but wonder who likes rottweiler as I have one.

My favorite breed is rottweiler. I am not expecting everyone to list rottweiler as their favorite, but wonder who likes rottweiler as I have one.

You mean you like something without a turbo charged engine? ;P

I like ALL dogs. Rotties are wonderful. It's a shame they've been as demonized as pits. :(

Jen M.

Welcome! Dogs, cats, spiders, monkies, horses...I love all animals!

I'm currently slave to a bunch of cats, however. ;)

Jen M.

:wave:

I just had my young Rottie girls out playing a variety of inside Targeting and other mind games before I came up here for bed.
:)

and YES, Jen, so true...
sigh...

Back