Dog found with its muzzle taped shut (WARNING!)

Well when it keeps barking. Neighbors want it shut up and it doesnt they call cops on you. What will you do when cops show up at ur door?

that's fine. let the cops deal with it.

!

Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Well when it keeps barking. Neighbors want it shut up and it doesnt they call cops on you. What will you do when cops show up at ur door?

You bring the dog inside and try to help it clam down , you DON"T tape it mouth shut so it can't eat or drink ! How do about you taping your mouth shut for awhile , you made it very clear that you like abuse animals !

Been reading about this and the updates on FB.....they finally caught the culprit!....and the dog (Pit Bull) seems to be doing fine and eating . This is in SC...so I don't know the Laws regarding animal abuse/neglect there....but am hoping this man will at least be given a huge fine or jail time!

I think they should tape his testicles as tight as he taped the poor dog's mouth....and a huge fine with jail time....

Laura

I tried not to see the photos. It hurts me. How is this dog doing? do the dog loses her tongue? I hope not. praying its healing??

this poor animal is proberly unsuitable for re-homing what a tradegty what awful life..even if not suitable for re-homing surely someone somewhere could do something with him...As it made national headlines maybe someone like Cesare could do something...
I not sure I understand typical black person doing that bc I seen and read many typical white people doing it in fact over here it would be white and maybe eastern european

this poor animal is proberly unsuitable for re-homing what a tradegty what awful life..even if not suitable for re-homing surely someone somewhere could do something with him...As it made national headlines maybe someone like Cesare could do something...
I not sure I understand typical black person doing that bc I seen and read many typical white people doing it in fact over here it would be white and maybe eastern european

I know someone that rescued a German Shepherd mix that was abused very badly . I went to pet the dog and I did not hear the dog growling at me and I had to be pulled back. The owner worked with dog for a few months and the next time I saw the dog I was able to pet him while he was lying down. The was a great watch dog and great with the owners 3 small children. The dog was going to be put down b/c he was so aggressive and he was given a second chance , the dog in this story deserve a better home and that will made a world of difference to him or/her

This dog is young and was in possession by its cruel owner for a few days only. I don't know how its life was before that. It's possible that she wasn't mistreated all that time. :dunno:

If that's the case, she might have a good chance to be adopted, and live a good life.

This dog is young and was in possession by its cruel owner for a few days only. I don't know how its life was before that. It's possible that she wasn't mistreated all that time. :dunno:

If that's the case, she might have a good chance to be adopted, and live a good life.

I agree with you , the dog I posted about was abused for a long time he was young too and he lived a good life with his new family. My dog Marty was abused too and now people say he is "such a happy dog"
One guy called Marty 'Happy go Lucky". Dogs are very forgiven and become very faithful to people that rescue them.

Update:

Caitlyn, the dog found with her muzzle taped shut, got a special visitor Friday afternoon.

Louis, the dog that was found impaled on a tree limb on Wadmalaw Island last month, was visiting Veterinary Speciality Care in Mount Pleasant to get some intravenous fluids, according to his foster mom. At one point, Louis wandered over to Caitlyn’s area and the two sniffed at each other through the gate.

Caitlyn is doing very well after surgery earlier this week to reconstruct the parts of her face that were most damaged by the tape, according to Dr. Henri Bianucci, the primary surgeon on her care.

“Basically, her lips were disconnected” on the left side, Bianucci said Friday. Reconstruction was necessary so Caitlyn could hold food in her mouth. The surgery took about 21/2 hours, which was a little longer than Bianucci initially thought it would be.

In all, Bianucci thinks Caitlyn lost no more than an eighth of her tongue. “Her tongue, I think, will be at almost 90 percent of its previous function.”

In response to all the attention the dog has been getting nationwide, Bianucci thinks it’s because this was “such a betrayal.”

William Leonard Dodson, 41, of Quitman Street in North Charleston was arrested Monday on a felony charge of animal cruelty and remains in the Charleston County jail on $50,000 bail. The maximum penalty is five years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

“She had to trust (Dodson) enough to let him put that tape on there,” Bianucci said. “That’s such a cruel act because it cuts that dog off from the world. It can’t defend itself. It can’t cry out for help. It can’t eat or drink water.”

Despite that, Caitlyn continues to recover and was even yawning earlier today, indicating that she is regaining her range of motion. “I don’t think it will be restricted,” Bianucci said.

And for those wondering how Louis is doing: “He’s doing great,” Bianucci said.

Check in on Caitlyn any time you want by visiting The Post and Courier’s Caitlyn Cam at postandcourier.com/Caitlyn-Cam. Note that the feed might be interrupted as clinic staff perform certain procedures or clean Caitlyn’s area.

Injured dogs Caitlyn and Louis sniff each other

I am really happy to read this. I turned off the notifications on FB because it was too upsetting.

Sometimes I really hate people.

I had to turn of my notifications on that too because I cried. Then, I couldnt sleep good later on that night. I hugged my pit bull tightly and told her that she is blessed that we adopted her.

well when it keeps barking. Neighbors want it shut up and it doesnt they call cops on you. What will you do when cops show up at ur door?

then dont get a dog!

Look up 'Black Dog Syndrome ', people have a fear of black dogs and more black dogs are killed than other dogs b/c people will not adopt them. People were afraid of my hearing dog Finlay , he was a black Standard Poodle and a big friendly goof ball that just wanted to run after
tennis balls when he was not working.

Yes i know that. But people are people. but what would you do if you had a child won't listen to you when you tell them sit down and shut up?

Yes i know that. But people are people. but what would you do if you had a child won't listen to you when you tell them sit down and shut up?

well I certainly wouldn't tape a child to a chair.

what about you?

Back