does your spider do this too?

So whenever you do this please upload a video!!!

This is from "Home Alone" movie

giphy.gif

You really should do some research before blowing false knowledge out of your mouth as usual. The Theraphosa blondi is harmless. Their venom is the equivalent of a wasp sting at best unless you happen to be allergic to it. :roll: Most tarantulas are harmless, unless you consider flicking their hair at you deadly! :laugh2: Seriously....

So of course the Brazilian Wandering Spider is more deadly, almost ANYTHING is more deadly than a Theraphosa blondi! The Brazilian Wandering Spider is the most deadly and you don't "have to get to the ER in 15 minutes. :roll: Is it good to get there as soon as possible? Yes, but it's not going to take your life in 20 minutes or anything. I've dealt with my fair share of spider bites in the ER living in Florida. Out of people bitten by the Brazilian Wandering Spider only 7% of the victims had to be treated with anti-venom. Their poison is gauged off of how many mice they can kill ( as with most toxic species ) *poor baby mice*

Seriously... Learn to read some before spewing out incorrect information.... as usual...

I actually did read up on spiders some time back. Guess the information I clicked on was inaccurate. Hmm.

Cool picture. What kind is he? And I didn't know spiders played video games :) Maybe I should invite it over to my house for a game of baseball.

It is pretty big probably bigger than your hand. I have a feeling this is photoshop. Why would a human want a giant spider for a pet? Ugh. :shock:

IMG_40427131932519_zps0143c882.jpg
yup. Playing videogames. And its a tarantula.

I was going to put that picture up and put quotes about it but I was in the wrong one, not ChicagoBlue.

As I mentioned on his post that it is photoshop and I don't believe that this is the largest or the giant spider I have ever seen. It look real but I think it is photoshop, no matter what. :hmm:

Spiders is not the only creature Australia has to worry about... they also have the most venomous snake that can kill you very shortly. The single bite can kill prey almost instantly.

Spiders is not the only creature Australia has to worry about... they also have the most venomous snake that can kill you very shortly. The single bite can kill prey almost instantly.

They certainly do. That snake's venom is more potent than the rattlesnake.

Oh, wow. This thread here should've been for all the recent spider talk that was recently done.

Back