Does being deaf/hoh make you a bad writer?

Ur a terrible person because you don't know "hearing impaired" is an insult.
U must not see this was about poor writing...

Sorry for ur confusion.

Also that u think text speak is ok.

lolwut.

How about that you saw many movies with subtitles? it says "English Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired" or closed captioned for the hearing impaired.

It was just old fashioned. Right now, not alot ppl care about it, doesn't it?

lolwut.

How about that you saw many movies with subtitles? it says "English Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired" or closed captioned for the hearing impaired.

It was just old fashioned. Right now, not alot ppl care about it, doesn't it?

You illiterate twit. :wave:

And yes arthaey i realize that. But the question was do hearing impaired people have terrible sentence structure. Not do people of all different languages have terrible sentence structure. Hence why i just made the distinction between english and asl users. sorry for any confusion

When you say "hearing impaired people," do you mean native ASL signers or do you mean native English speakers who became late-deafened?

Ur a terrible person because you don't know "hearing impaired" is an insult.
U must not see this was about poor writing...

Sorry for ur confusion.

Also that u think text speak is ok.
Do I detect a bit of ironic tone Botts? ;)

When you say "hearing impaired people," do you mean native ASL signers or do you mean native English speakers who became late-deafened?

no i dont think so. Hearing impaired people mean like deaf ppl or hard of hearing ppl. That too i mean late deafened ones.

goyou.gif

OP you are immatures behavior! on sems on serious on reason wise i advise you, ,it is very no reason nothing, I can't against to people!

I can't regret to people, nothing I want effort to people to fair to listen, dont be blame complaint to immature . If you are next times your choice silly behavior choice screw up your futures wil banned, I can't do it,

you are immatures,sound look likes mock and on immature insult to ironic terrible!

I notice your seems on mock ironic and on bit on regret on silly I am honest, I help you would be pleasure to people friendly i Mind to friendly I want to effort to people I want to respect to people I mind, I want to support to people I can help people :)

i just find it irritating. Ive seen the issue time and time again on this forum where people ignore the main post and start ranting about something other then what the person had intended to talk about. it kinda goes like this 90 percent of the time. "why is the apple green" someone responds. "apples can be red too but ur a terrible person because u must not like green apples." See how stupid that sounds? just my two cents

And yes arthaey i realize that. But the question was do hearing impaired people have terrible sentence structure. Not do people of all different languages have terrible sentence structure. Hence why i just made the distinction between english and asl users. sorry for any confusion

i remember i asked this question and i got banned. I later learned more about ASL and how it has a different sentence structure then English literature. So people who mainly use asl think about english differently or something. I forget how it workss though. Its not about how you hear. Its about how your brain processes the information and what language u use mainly.

PS FOR ALL YOU MEMBERS BLABBING ABOUT HOW EVERYONE CANT SPELL. GET IT IN YOUR HEADS THE PERSON IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE CORRECT SPELLING OF WORDS BUT RATHER SENTENCE STRUCTURE. doofuses

Back