Does anyone actually have interest in being apart of a MUSIC documentary?

Would you come make a song with us?

• Yasssss

• nah I'm good

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skyy2ys

Reaction score
Canyouhearmenowmovement@gmail.com

I, Skyy, wanna hear what you have to say. I am doing hella research and it's nothing like a true testimony. I am hosting an event where hearing musicians collaborate with the hearing impaired to make a dope track and have deaf dancers dance and sign the lyrics. I am so excited about this because it's allowing me to expand. One of the ways I am promoting the event is with a short documentary about the whole experience. I will interview hearing artists, musicians and engineers and get their take on the what it might be like to experience music outside of hearing. I will interview those who are in and represent the deaf community and get their take on what they think it might be like to experience music with hearing.

Basically, I'm merging my community with a community that our music isn't reaching for lack of consideration. We wanna close the gap and expand through this experience. If you want to be apart of this in anyway, please tap in. My name is Skyy and the email for this project is canyouhearmenowmovement@gmail.com Just shoot me an email with how you're connected to the deaf community.

Thank you

This project came from me making music and having a desire for it to be universal. I sing about it all the time. I began to cultivate a community that wanted to do more to make the world a cohesive place. I wondered how I would fit in that. What can I contribute? I have over 13 ideas and this one is the one that stuck out to me. The one that would mean the most to me and would propel me to do more and more in the community. Now that it has started, I have watched this evolve into a movement that everyone who hears about it wants to be apart of. Now I just have to see it through and know that the co-creation with the universe is most powerful.

The profile pic is an initial drawing inspired by this initiative. We are working to get it digitized.

Tonight, someone offered this to me. Sub Pac is a company that makes backpack that carries the bass of the music to be strapped on to further enjoy music. I researched the contact info for the company and what they stand for and saw that they are working with a Maria Batlle who is in the Dominican Republic experiencing music with these packs and deaf students. I have an action plan to reach out to both the Sub Pac company and Maria and enroll them in the possibility of this initiative.

Are you thinking of ways you can help? Tap in canyouhearmenowmovement@gmail.com

Hello all. Since my last post, I have enrolled many of my people to assist with this initiative. I reached out to a lady in Dominican Republic who is doing some of the same work and she has agreed to help me. I started a gofundme, if you'd like to donate, here is the link

and here is the website I created for the initiative.Tap in.

Update: Today I started a campaign on my instagram @Skyy2ys and reached out to Erykah Badu to collaborate on this project with us. The momentum is rising.

Back