does anybody from all deaf go to tagdeaf???

harleymn

Reaction score
I like tagdeaf its faster now and easy to keep up.Be a good place to see who and what they look like over there !!!! what u think???

I was ex-member...I quit for few good reasons. So Myspace and Facebook are enough for me.

I am thinking of going back,it has been a while.I think I still have my old user name pepsiwoman.But I will get a new account.

I just check I don't have it anymore,so I will need to start a new account.

Not anymore. I have discovered that you can not register either.

ah I am in tagdeaf.com but same username for tagdeaf.com but I don't really go there that much only if I am really bored nothing to do then I wud do deep surfing thru internet tho :)

Hmmm?.. nah I have enough spammers in my box.. but thanks...

I think this site is good enough for me... : )

I had member with tagdeaf, now I can't get in. I guess they wiped out my account there. It looks a little different as well.

I had to make a new account yesterday, I am using a new user name "pepsi".It does look different,I am not having logging problems like I did before.

I had to make a new account yesterday, I am using a new user name "pepsi".It does look different,I am not having logging problems like I did before.

Before, making your new account did you use the previous sn? I tried to sign and says error just wondering since it has new server do we have to make new accounts? Maybe, Alex can see this q and answer.

You have to re-register to get into TD. I had to even I was a member there. When Alex upgraded it, I couldn't get in. It start over as a clean slate and you have to do all over again with your sn. :)

This is what Alex said in TD.

The upgrade was complete! Unfortunately, during the upgrade process I could not save the members' info, thus you would need to create a new account all over again.

Before, making your new account did you use the previous sn? I tried to sign and says error just wondering since it has new server do we have to make new accounts? Maybe, Alex can see this q and answer.

Yeah,I try to get in on Jan,peppsiwoman and pepsiwoman.(I could not remember which sn it was ,but it was one of them) I try all three and could not get in.

I have no problem get in. Iam using the same scrname . U got to be pateint. I like it its much faster. People is starting to come back!!! It takes a while to biult it back up u know ~!!!! I under bout have to start a new ascc That will give u something to do jking!!!

I think AD is good enough for me.

Tagdeaf is o.k. I might spend about 10 min.on TD,but I have spend as long as 3 to 4 hours on AD.

Back