Dodge B250 Cargo Van & W150 Truck

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
Hi all....

I bought this 1988 Dodge B250 3/4 ton Cargo Van with 318 CID TBI 2 BBL for $400.00 from Craigslist on September 2nd, 2011. And my wife got her truck 1983 Dodge W150 1/2 ton 4X4 with 318 CID 2BBL for $1150.00 from Craigslist on December 2nd, 2011. My van has original blue paint but now it's all white paint from previous owners. My wife's truck is Beige and Brown with orange pinstripe and she nicknamed it as Root-Beer truck cuz of the color of A&W Root-Beer! I dunno what should i call my van? The other forum (DodgeTalk.com) that one of the guy said "milk carton" - that is very hilarious!!! :laugh2: Tell me what do you think?

Dodges.jpg

Last edited:
Good motors/transmissions at high mileages with regular services such as oil change etc..
I had a 1995 Dodge Ram1500 van came in for no brake last Friday with about 260K miles on it. Found leaky rear wheel cylinder, replaced both rear wheel cylinders and relined new brake shoes and remachined the drums. I inspected the engine and trans... well maint. I see the bitch transmission is a virgin.
This van is a commercial, belongs to the painter (smell strong odor paint solvents in a van)... I like the older vans and trucks before the Daimler Benz took over the firm. Tho..

Milk Carton, haha I like that one.

but that nickname makes it sound like some kind of pedophile van.

I had always wanted one of those Ram Maxi 15 passenger vans. However, I'm aware that they're very prone to frame rust. I've seen quite few of them on side of road so I passed up on getting one of those vans for sale.

Back