Doctor's pretty daughter

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
There's three man driving in the car in the middle of the night. They all sleepy and need a place to rest. They just kept driving and driving then they saw one little cute house middle of no where. They decided to stop there because they really need a rest. So, they knocked the front door and the man came up. Three man told the owner of man, that they really need sleep/rest for the driving at the morning. Man told them that they can sleep for one night.. (His daughter came up to him and he looked at her) But all of three of you cannot touch or play with my daugher..PERIOD!!! As they listen and slept in one room..

They just kept thinking how the father's daugher..how beautiful she is..They all want to something with her.. They went to her room...Blah..Blah.. Then in the morning, daugher cried and told her father that some of those man raped me last night. Father asked her.."Who?? Who??" She said that, she couldn't see..the room was dark. Then, he became really angry.. He went to three man's room..wake them up and make them stand up still. He was holding shot gun and waiting to find out who did it with her daugher. He told three man..he's working in specialize in vagaina doctor himself. So that he put special pioson in her vagaina, mixed with special acid..

Then he told the first man to pull his pants down...he pulled down..then his penis fell off.. The father shot him..(dead)

Then told second man to pull his pants down..same thing happens his penis fell off...shot him..(dead)

Then the third man was really so terrifed..pulled his pants down..his penis stayed.. he was so excitied and yelled YAHOOO with his (wide open his mouth) then his tounge fell out..

:lol: I like that one. I've heard something similar to that, except it involved three knights and a maiden with a chasity belt that chops off any schlong that goes in there.

Back