Doctor Who Quiz(for fans)

I'm the only one in my family that likes Doctor Who and because i am at school all the time and not really home anymore, I haven't got to watch it lately. It's tearing me apart *figure of speech that is* :P The Doctor is my favorite. Wow how often do people use that sentence haha.
I'm also the only one in my family that watches it, but when my wife watched a couple episodes with me... she got hooked!

I started watching the new Doctor Who about 4 years ago when I learned that my young (10 years old) cousin was obsessed with it. Up to then I'd only seen a couple of episodes here and there, and I'd wanted to see it, but I live in the US and it rarely showed up on TV and it was always randomly out of order, so eh, didn't bother much.

After talking with my cousin, though, I decided to seek it out online, via torrents, and watch it from the beginning.. The second episode was what hooked me forever. I watch it with my best friend all the time now, and we've been eagerly waiting for the new season to start already!

torchwood good aswel,i loved dr Who when younger but i become more a star trek fan now.luke picard he the best(i really got get a life)

torchwood good aswel,i loved dr Who when younger but i become more a star trek fan now.luke picard he the best(i really got get a life)

:shock:I don't like Star Trek....Star Wars is better, but Doctor Who is the Best :P :giggle:

DONT LIKE STAR TREK,THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE...go forth and prosper though

<--- How can you not find that sexy ;) *rofl
Jedi2.gif
But, this below is the hottest ;)
tumblr_lqcwbojaeV1qd1jdy.gif
I would love to go in the Tardis...
TardisatNight.gif
I hope they bring back Rose Tyler. If they did that, I would buy the whole series of them. I think they were just the cutest couple!

Quick Question, does anyone know where I can watch the upcoming season's episodes with captions/subtitles? or where I might be able to download them (WITHOUT torrents)?

I belong to Netflix and have the streaming only option which is cheap. I have Dr. Who in my movie lists which has all of the episodes captioned...thank God. I love the character of Dr. Song....

my son was driving home late at night he turned corner and in front of him was the tardis and dalek in middle of road,he nearly jump out of car scared him,well you dont expect tardis land in front of you....it seems bbc were filming and they forgot they left tardis and dalect in the rd...it was country road and used rarely

:shock: I am so jealous. That's just epic.

Quick Question, does anyone know where I can watch the upcoming season's episodes with captions/subtitles? or where I might be able to download them (WITHOUT torrents)?

The only place I know to get the NEWEST episodes, (assuming you're outside of Britain), is BBC website. And the only way I know how to access that is by subscribing to British internet, or some tricky computer thing that makes their servers think you are in the UK. British TV Anywhere | Watch UK TV Abroad looks like a good service. I think it was like $70 a year, but not sure. But I don't know that BBC offers subtitles on their site. :hmm: I will ask my friend who has access.

The only place I know to get the NEWEST episodes, (assuming you're outside of Britain), is BBC website. And the only way I know how to access that is by subscribing to British internet, or some tricky computer thing that makes their servers think you are in the UK. British TV Anywhere | Watch UK TV Abroad looks like a good service. I think it was like $70 a year, but not sure. But I don't know that BBC offers subtitles on their site. :hmm: I will ask my friend who has access.
BBC America channel!

I have this photo of Doctor Who, now my profile photo, it shows Doctor Who clearly signing "what".-I love this post, Who rocks!

<--- How can you not find that sexy ;) *rofl
Jedi2.gif
But, this below is the hottest ;)
tumblr_lqcwbojaeV1qd1jdy.gif
I would love to go in the Tardis...
TardisatNight.gif
I hope they bring back Rose Tyler. If they did that, I would buy the whole series of them. I think they were just the cutest couple!
Did you ever watch that episode where all the companions came together to work with Doctor Who?

I am hard laugh funny picture!! xd! it silly pictures!

Did you ever watch that episode where all the companions came together to work with Doctor Who?

lol i barely saw this post from you now that I clicked on it. I don't get tagged on updates from posts i write in.

I'm a big doctor who fan!

Season 7 Pt. 1 is available for purchase on iTunes AND it has captions!

(There is also a program called "Subler" that can add a .srt file to iTunes video manually for other iTunes content that doesn't have captions already.)

To answer the OP's questions:

1) David Tenant is my favorite doctor! (Matt Smith is my second favorite.)
2) Sneakers
3) Glasses
4) Does River Song count as a companion? She's my favorite doctor who character. If she doesn't count, then I guess I'd have to go with either Rose or Rory.
5) Hmm... I don't know, it would hard to pick a particular place.
6) Weeping angels

1. David Tennant (hate to admit Matt Smith is REALLY growing on me)
2. Bow ties are cool
3. Glasses
4. Amy and Rory
5....I'd definately wanna go to the future...somewhere...see how humanity turns out
6. The Weeping Angels are both my favorite and most feared

1.I love Ten, but...Eleven. I love how Matt Smith portrays the Doctor.
2.Bowties, 'cause bowties are cool.
3.Glasses.
4.Hmm...Donna.....Amy and Rory.
5.I'm a history nerd....I'd run around everywhere. I'd love, though, LOVE to see the Italian Renaissance.
6. I have no idea. I love the Weeping Angels, but I think I'm alone in that....

I'm trying to watch Classic Who, but I don't have time!

Back