6. Alien(s) favorite?

:type: My answers:
1. 11
2. Bowties
3. Fez
4. Martha and Rory
5. London and Beatles concert in Liverpool, 1960's
6. Weeping Angels and Daleks

1. Christopher Eccelston/David Tennant. (CAN'T CHOOSE ONE.)
2. Defintely Bowties.
3. Hat.
4. Billie Pipers.
5. Can't decide. D:
6. Weeping angels.

1108_fe63_450.jpeg
tumblr_m8ew5aL0dC1qfu59eo1_r1_500.jpg

Here is the next pic the rover took
mars-photo-meme-4.jpg

1 william hartnel
2 bowties
3 fedora hat
4 frazer hinze
5 not sure
6 daleks and cybermen

When I was a kid, I watched Doctor Who whenever I caught it on television. I was too young to actually pay attention to the time and remember when it was on. I would just catch different shows on television and stop if I wanted to continue watching it.

When I watched Doctor Who, the only thing I could remember was the main character (The Doctor), the big blue police phone booth (TARDIS), the weird dome-headed robot on wheels (the Daleks), and the weird theme music. I never knew what everything was or what was going on because I never saw it captioned.

It was until I started watching it again recently starting with the 9th Doctor. I thought it was just a remake, until I looked it up and realized what I had been missing the whole time.

Turns out that the Doctor that I watched when I was a kid was... the 4th Doctor (Tom Baker). That's when I finally realized what was really going on and I finally learned who everyone was (the Daleks, TARDIS, etc). :)

Did you know that the Doctor's wife and daughter are the same person? Hehehe!

Actually, the guy who played the 5th Doctor... his daughter grew up and married the guy who played the 10th Doctor. (She also appeared on an episode with the 10th Doctor. The 10th Doctor also did an episode with the 5th Doctor as well.)

So, in other words... the Doctor is his own son-in-law and his own father-in-law! :)

1. Tennant.
2. Bowties.
3. Glasses, but it's close.
4. Rory, not just because he's the "pretty one."
5. Bloomington Illinois, May 29, 1856 for Abe Lincolns Lost Speech.
6. Alien(s) favorite? The Silence, Weeping Angels.

Quick Question, does anyone know where I can watch the upcoming season's episodes with captions/subtitles? or where I might be able to download them (WITHOUT torrents)?

1. Tennant(because he was badass humanitarian and he had the best episodes that made me cry.) and Smith (because he's great with children and funny.)

2. Sneakers

3. Glasses

4(a). Donna Noble(Catherine Tate) Because she never took any of the Doctor's bullsh**. They were best friends, not potential lovers.
4(b). Rory, He's a badass and a 2,000 year old man (older than the doctor).

5.Not so interested in the past, I'd love to see the far off future of humanity's Alien descendants or any of the future humanity's different forms.

6. The Ood and the Silence.

1.What's your favorite Doctor?
2.Bowties or sneakers?
3.Hat or glasses?
4.Companion(s) favorite?
5.You want to visit where with Doctor?
6. Alien(s) favorite?

:type: My answers:
1. 11
2. Bowties
3. Fez
4. Martha and Rory
5. London and Beatles concert in Liverpool, 1960's
6. Weeping Angels and Daleks

Could it be a tie between the Doctors? These are my answers.
1) 9 and 10
2) Neither or sneakers
3) glasses ;)
4) Rose Tyler was always my favorite :D (she's so pretty. I thought they'd stay together) or Amy Pond
5) That's a tough one. Just getting to go in the Tardis would make me happy:)
6) Could he be my favorite alien? ;) if not it'd be the vampires of Venice or the Atraxi
These are tough questions :p

Now that I know what Doctor Who is, I plan on going back and renting all the old episodes on DVD (whichever is available).

A lot of the old episodes were destroyed or decayed due to improper care and storage. So, they had to rely on fans who managed to record the episodes. So, let's see how much of all the Doctor Who episodes I can watch. :)

Response: Sorry, I didn't mean to it to be hard. I've been watching for a long time, starting with the 9th Doctor off and on in 2005. I picked it up again in high school('06) with 10 around the time my hearing and sight started having problems so, I got closed captioning and enjoyed still watching. I became a huge fan in college('10) and with help of On Demand never missed a 11th Doctor episode and new episodes start on Sept. 1st on BBC America. Also, I found Tube Plus online and watched re-runs loudly with online lacks of captions. I must admit no matter ,The Doctor is awesome!

Response: Sorry, I didn't mean to it to be hard. I've been watching for a long time, starting with the 9th Doctor off and on in 2005. I picked it up again in high school('06) with 10 around the time my hearing and sight started having problems so, I got closed captioning and enjoyed still watching. I became a huge fan in college('10) and with help of On Demand never missed a 11th Doctor episode and new episodes start on Sept. 1st on BBC America. Also, I found Tube Plus online and watched re-runs loudly with online lacks of captions. I must admit no matter ,The Doctor is awesome!
I always miss it on television. So, I just rent it on DVD through Blockbuster Online. :)

I'm also working up a list of all the old Doctor Who episodes so I can figure out which to watch in order when I rent those from Blockbuster online. :deal:

my son was driving home late at night he turned corner and in front of him was the tardis and dalek in middle of road,he nearly jump out of car scared him,well you dont expect tardis land in front of you....it seems bbc were filming and they forgot they left tardis and dalect in the rd...it was country road and used rarely

I work at Amazon and lot of people ordering "Doctor Who" DVDs and merchandises e.g. clothes, screwdriver, phone booth, cookie jar, lunch box, etc. What is this show about?

I'm the only one in my family that likes Doctor Who and because i am at school all the time and not really home anymore, I haven't got to watch it lately. It's tearing me apart *figure of speech that is* :P The Doctor is my favorite. Wow how often do people use that sentence haha.

I work at Amazon and lot of people ordering "Doctor Who" DVDs and merchandises e.g. clothes, screwdriver, phone booth, cookie jar, lunch box, etc. What is this show about?

He's an Alien that looks human. He's a Time Lord whose planet got destroyed. He almost always picks up companion(s) and they travel the universe, but always seem to cross trouble. It's a really great show, if you like sci-fi and fashionably clever/witty cute people ;) You really just have to watch the show to really understand what's going on. I gave it my best to sum it up. I started off with the 9th Doctor Who and Rose Tyler and have been hooked since. :D

I went to an anime convention a few months ago and Doctor Who was one of the biggest thing there. They were even selling Star Wars & Doctor Who mixed T-shirts! (R2D2 in the shape of a Dalek and C3PO in the shape of a Cyberman)

Cyber3po & R2dalek | Kari Fry

Anyways, Doctor Who is a British television series that has been running since the 1960s. It's about a human-like alien (known as "The Doctor) who is a Time Lord traveling through time and space in an old-fashioned police phone booth known as TARDIS along with a companion (which usually changes after a season or two). He usually leaves history alone unless it's being interfered by other alien species or someone from a different time.

I saw the show when I was a kid and enjoyed it a bit. It was hard to follow since I didn't see it with captions. I didn't watch it again until they started again a few years ago. That was when I finally learned the story behind there being different Doctors. So far, I've seen episodes involving the 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, and 11th Doctor. From what I've researched, it was the 3rd Doctor that I watched when I was a kid.

I suggest you give this Wikipedia page a quick read.

Doctor Who - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In case you're lost about there being different doctors, I suggest you read this Wikipedia page about how there are different Doctors... but are still the same person.

History of Doctor Who - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's an Alien that looks human. He's a Time Lord whose planet got destroyed. He almost always picks up companion(s) and they travel the universe, but always seem to cross trouble. It's a really great show, if you like sci-fi and fashionably clever/witty cute people ;) You really just have to watch the show to really understand what's going on. I gave it my best to sum it up. I started off with the 9th Doctor Who and Rose Tyler and have been hooked since. :D
Yeah, I liked Rose Tyler. She was one of my favorites.

I can't believe the 9th Doctor only lasted 1 year.

The longest one is the 3rd Doctor. He lasted 7 years! That was the one I saw when I was a kid.

I'm actually glad I started watching it again. That's what made me look it up and finally learn what the real story was about and got me into it more. :)

Back