Do youj women find 'ho ho ho' to be offensive?

As if this wasn't enough, some town in Colorado just banned green and red lights for Christmas displays outside; all lighting must be white!

:eek3: why? wanting to color code their town? make them all match? Thats it, I'm moving to Iran for this Christmas

:eek3: why? wanting to color code their town? make them all match? Thats it, I'm moving to Iran for this Christmas
The subdivision that my daughter used to live in had the same rule. Bah humbug!

Is this right to say HOHOHO

A few days ago I read news on CNN internet about HOHOHO. It was insulting to say HOHOHO like Whore. So, the santa will have to say HEHEHE to women instead of. Rather interesting.

Well, now that Thanksgiving is out of the way, let me be the first to say it: Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas to one and all! :giggle:

Santa Clause have been saying HoHoHo for a very long time before the turn of the century of 1900. It was a storybook about the Santa Clause coming into the chimney and put christmas gifts under the trees and was spotted by the adult, not the child. The writer just put the HoHoHo for the jolly fat wonderful man who love to laugh at the good things in the world. I don't see how that would be insulting to use the HoHoHo unless you mean about the black woman who is a Ho and it is very insulting to be call Ho for the female. But HoHoHo is a laugh that make the sound ring with happiness and it is pleasant to the sound, I guess. It is going to stay that way for years to come as it is no harm to just laugh with the jolly happiness. Children love the sound of that laugh, anyway. No big deal about that. Just move on and enjoy the Christmas holiday!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!!!!!! :wave:

This problem has arisen because people have no common sense. :roll:

Geez! Some people do have a very low mind. I don't find Ho Ho Ho offensive. It suppose to be a happy cheerful saying by Santa and it doesn't mean anything. Santa has been saying that for years and it is traditional.
Look at my signature and should anybody complain about that? :)

That's the spirit, there right in the bottom of Koala. I really like that very much, so thank you Koala. That is not offensive. Gee!!

Back