do you want to know where's your tax dollars go?

crossout

Reaction score
audit the fed gov!!!

petition

Audit the Fed

there is no reason for the fed gov to keep spending money we don't have!!

I know right? like not having any COLA increases for 2 freaking years. But yet rent, electricity, food, and all other basic essentials still go up in price. The gov't sucks. LOL. I just can't believe we are gonna have 2 years where there is no COLA increase, and who knows, maybe more years depending on what happens. They need to get their stuff together.

I know right? like not having any COLA increases for 2 freaking years. But yet rent, electricity, food, and all other basic essentials still go up in price. The gov't sucks. LOL. I just can't believe we are gonna have 2 years where there is no COLA increase, and who knows, maybe more years depending on what happens. They need to get their stuff together.

Tell me about it. It's nothing new.

Yup, I agree with you. :(

my dad is lucky to get all kinds of cola increase and he works for the FED gov

save the USA

never fear the republicans are here to save the day !! long live Paln and the tea party

Yum.....tax dollars.... Maybe they should ban the one dollar bill to cut down on the cost of using those instead of those nifty one dollar coins?

Back