Do you think ZVRS will shut down?

Chimajo

Reaction score
No way! I never use ZVRS before. I heard that ZVRS is so bad, and it sucks.

Using P3 and Sorenson is good. :D

I'd try Z out first before making assumption like that. Of course you are free to use whatever you want.

I hope not. They are outstanding. They really went the extra mile when it came to working around my business. They listen to what I want and try to make it happen. I could not be any happier with what they've done for me.

What made you say that ZVRS is so bad that you HEARD? Can you shares why instead assume the fact base your friend experience or what?

What made you say that ZVRS is so bad that you HEARD? Can you shares why instead assume the fact base your friend experience or what?

Exactly -- I firmly believe we should not express opinions on which VRS to use and which way to make the call until you tried them all within the last 3 month. It doesnt matter if it a software on computers,or seperate standalone unit.

The VRS industry keeps changing so much they keep leapbounding each other in features and changing the qualities of service that its just like computers and smartphones. there is something new every 3 months or something has changed for the better or worse.

Nothing interpreters are awesome. All are same crappy. TRS is da best!

Nothing interpreters are awesome. All are same crappy. TRS is da best!

Ha! Many deafers hate to type slow for using TRS. Many hearing companies had hung up phone when they were typing slower.

I think your Sorenson agents applaused you for avoid ZVRS and they give you free iPad make you happy family with Sorenson. pssh

I think your Sorenson applaused you for avoid ZVRS and they give you free iPad make you happy family with Sorenson. pssh

Former Sorenson customer can got iPad when returning 10-digital number from Z20.

Huh? Some people said ZVRS is awful and their service customers are lousy. I believe it is bad, but maybe I am wrong.

Really? You guys use ZVRS that is fine.

I heard some people said ZVRS is lousy. Plus, their service customer is awful.
I believe it is bad, but maybe I am wrong.

Never say "no way", Any company will ease to exists anytime. It happens, there is life cycle that companies have, just like human that born then will eventually die.

You see, Kodak was a damn HUGE company, now they are just small company and soon it will only be a memory for everyone. Whatever Kodak used to be is really gone. Now they are focus on commercial printing service. Not much left to survive. Many of ADers here don't believe about Kodak, they forgot I live right south of Kodak Park and seen how they have nearly gone out of business and guess what? My youngest son goes to school INSIDE of Kodak Park! Across the factory that used to make films for hollywood movie maker and that factory has kaboom and gone south.

This applies to ANY VRS companies. They can go out of business anytime.
However, the good news is, it won't happen anytime soon.

I heard some people said ZVRS is lousy. Plus, their service customer is awful.
I believe it is bad, but maybe I am wrong.

I am going to straightforward to you, Chimajo. Sorenson is not doing any business with customer's need. I am not going to do all detail because ZVRS is not giving you freebie and rather to wear diaper under brand name with big S. Reason to that Sorenson did not give you facts about FCC by Ron who is Vice President Community Relations. Again I find that he is BS with you and even the lady name Sarah who is doing leave a message for you. Again, she is giving you another diaper. There is no guide or empowerment or anything that "We Can!" while Sorenson have some miss spot.

For example; are you aware that the hearing people can dial number to your Sorenson or even Purple dialed to your device does not ring until the interpreter on phone with hearing. The interpreter is one who ringing your videophone, not the hearing people. Let me tell you, the ZVRS is one have empowerment for you and hearing, if hearing dial with default provider from ZVRS... it will ring your videophone, not the interpreter. Even, we don't have to deal with the Sorenson's damn handwriting or print with sloppy and we asked, what is that word is c or is that e from whiteboard.

It is funny as begin when VRS start up with BIG DEAL until narrow our time into that spot that we are looking for FEATURE. Again, the community is rather do free while Sorenson's feature is SLOW.

I do not want being Sorenson's customer, the reason... SLOW. I rather the device built with UPnP and that my friends who have device and can hook on the device. Not the trainer or installation to come by for them and waiting without get or make calls.

Again, I rather to have full access like what hearing people and not just third wheel with Sorenson. Sorenson did good service until its has change and the Ron, Vice President Community Relations is BS and should be Vice President BS Relations.

my office accepted zvrs because something that zvrs have firewall than other vrs. :dunno2: I didn't ask for it.

I am going to straightforward to you, Chimajo. Sorenson is not doing any business with customer's need. I am not going to do all detail because ZVRS is not giving you freebie and rather to wear diaper under brand name with big S. Reason to that Sorenson did not give you facts about FCC by Ron who is Vice President Community Relations. Again I find that he is BS with you and even the lady name Sarah who is doing leave a message for you. Again, she is giving you another diaper. There is no guide or empowerment or anything that "We Can!" while Sorenson have some miss spot.

For example; are you aware that the hearing people can dial number to your Sorenson or even Purple dialed to your device does not ring until the interpreter on phone with hearing. The interpreter is one who ringing your videophone, not the hearing people. Let me tell you, the ZVRS is one have empowerment for you and hearing, if hearing dial with default provider from ZVRS... it will ring your videophone, not the interpreter. Even, we don't have to deal with the Sorenson's damn handwriting or print with sloppy and we asked, what is that word is c or is that e from whiteboard.

It is funny as begin when VRS start up with BIG DEAL until narrow our time into that spot that we are looking for FEATURE. Again, the community is rather do free while Sorenson's feature is SLOW.

I do not want being Sorenson's customer, the reason... SLOW. I rather the device built with UPnP and that my friends who have device and can hook on the device. Not the trainer or installation to come by for them and waiting without get or make calls.

Again, I rather to have full access like what hearing people and not just third wheel with Sorenson. Sorenson did good service until its has change and the Ron, Vice President Community Relations is BS and should be Vice President BS Relations.

It is interesting. I am aware that hearing call me, directly to interpreter, not me. They call the interpreter, then call me when Soreson or P3 rings. I thought that I heard that ZVRS is lousy, but I am wrong. I have to try ZVRS out. I want to have full access what the hearing people do.

Back