Do you think Katie Holmes is suffering in silence for Tom Cruise?

downing

Reaction score
I just read this article from newspaper called "Express"

It says...

ARGHH-SHHH!

If You Think Katie's Suffering In Silence Now -

Katie Holmes may be in for the ride of her life when she gives birth to the child she and fiance Tom Cruise are expecting. The New York Daily News reports that Scientologists are expected to labor without painkillers and, even worse without screaming, groaning or crying.

Such sounds can traumatize the baby, the religion believes. How must the mothers feel?

Well, then good luck Katie.

Well, I gave birth to my 2 boys WITHOUT get painkillers and anything what you name because I do not support medicines to do for me to reduce pain.

I'm going to find out what Scientologists is.

First child, I had Pitocin, one shot of Epidural.

Second child, Had pitocin to increase the contractions, three shots of Epidural (none of them worked-anthes messed it up so bad) and had it all natural. Hence, three hrs later, all my three set of epidurals finally worked. I was way too far dilated for epidural to set in, I was dilating too fast. Go Figure.

I think I did enjoy natural than my first. hMM. diff ways for each birth though.

I visit google but it didnt say clear what Scientologists is. Perhaps anyone knows what it is.

Yeah, I notice alot of Americans use Epidural to reduce labor pains. Interesting because we dont have like this in Germany.

All what we do to reduce our labor pain is lying on the bath because the warm water helps to reduce labor pains. I went to bath dozen of times during 36 hours labor pain with my 1st son. I recieved 17th water transfison to keep fluid in my womb because baby should not dry if the fluid is gone. They had to do C-Section to save my or unborn baby risk life before reach to 40 hours labor pain .

2nd son, natural birth after 5 and half hours labor pain. Of course I went to bath few times when I feel labor pains. It helps alot to reduce pain.

I had 2 babies with no painkiller or epidural etc. I feel no pain when my 2nd son's head goes up to from my virginal... I pushed until Alan go out with no pain feeling... I was too busy to think pain... It's out and forget pain...

interesting.. At least brittany spears is wimp lol

I think its depend on every women, the pains re all differents each women, some ppl can't handle it. so their rights whatever they want suffer or get painkiller.

Liebling:-))) said:
I feel no pain when my 2nd son's head goes up to from my virginal... I pushed until Alan go out with no pain feeling... I was too busy to think pain... It's out and forget pain...

It was same for my 2nd son... it was real fast, very swift, short and sweet. he came to the world after my 2nd set of push...total of 5 mins of pushing. AHh.

my first was 2 and half hrs of pushing. jeez whiz. no wonder why he is so stubborn still today. haha. :lol:

downing said:
My First child, I had Pitocin, ione shot of Epidural.
I think I did enjoy natural than my first.

Yep, I had the same thing. Pitocin in the begining, and then I had the epidural when I was dilated 4. I was not very good in labor. I just screamed, moaned, hissy fit, and cried.. Then I ended up with c-section.

downing said:
.three shots of Epidural

Three? :eek: I felt sorry for you girly. With my first child I had epidural too just once, and my second child I had nothing not a darn thing, and that birth was most difficult. (I was 7cm) it was too late to put in epidural.

I wish Katie good luck too. :eek:

haha. I was pissed at anethes person who was responsible for epidurals. she was so much in a hurry, she refused to wait for interpreter. she made me real mad and told her to wait, my intpre just went out to get coffee and will be back like 5 mins..

made aneths to wait... interpreter walked in and said oh my god, u need to wait, etc etc... aneths got mad,, jammed in my back and said oh you moved, gotta start over, too bad...

my hubby and my mom was mad....til 3rd time, messed up again, i told the lady to get the hell out of here right now before I bash your face in! general anthes came in and apologized to me that the lady was doing it wrong etc etc. after that espiode for 10 mins. I was ready to push - 5 mins bam here my son came into the world. oh boy... what an experience.....

I visit google but it didnt say clear what Scientologists is. Perhaps anyone knows what it is.

Scientology is a "New Age" religion. :)

downing said:
I just read this article from newspaper called "Express"

It says...

ARGHH-SHHH!

If You Think Katie's Suffering In Silence Now -

Katie Holmes may be in for the ride of her life when she gives birth to the child she and fiance Tom Cruise are expecting. The New York Daily News reports that Scientologists are expected to labor without painkillers and, even worse without screaming, groaning or crying.

Such sounds can traumatize the baby, the religion believes. How must the mothers feel?

Well, then good luck Katie.

I hope after givin' birth to Tom will not cause her to become a biopolar disorder, because of the labor could cause stress without the help of medication. It depends on individual who can stand or can not stand the pain. Bein' in labor is NOT that easy for some mothers.
Good luck to Katie - hopin' that she knows what she is doin', knowin' that she is young and it is goin' to be her first child. :)

:) According to a radio newscast I had heard earlier this morning. John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston, who also are Christian Scientologists, told Katie Holmes, that Scientologists must give birth in silence.
I'm like huh?

What scientology is

I think she'll suffer if she feels like she has to yell, but is stopped by the beliefs.

Scientology was a religion made up by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard by writing a book and publishing it. Wikipedia's list of central beliefs of Scientology is:

* a person is an immortal spiritual being (termed a thetan) who possesses a mind and a body, accompanied by a lesser "genetic entity";
* the thetan has lived through many past lives, stored memories of which can cause problems in the present day;
* a person is basically good, but is "aberrated" by the memories of traumas.
* Total infallibility of everything Hubbard (Source) has written or spoken.

Here's the link.

What they do is have different levels of counseling, which they call auditing to deal with the thetan thing. They make people tell them all of their secrets and pay a lot of money to go to higher levels until they know everything about them and have all of their money and things.
They also don't want people to talk with their families and friends anymore. They also disallow members to see psychologists or to use psychiatry drugs. It is said that people get brainwashed by them and that Scientologists would do criminal things for their or the church's benefit. I've seen autopsy pictures of someone who died because they didn't allow her to get food and water, causing dehydration. They've also broken into IRS's office.
If anybody tries to expose them, they'd have their lawyers sue you for bazillions of dollars to crush you and send goons if they think you're that bad.
That's why there are people who call them a cult.
I think the Scientologists are picking up movie stars like Tom Crusie to get publicity to try to get more people to join to suck more money out of them.
They're legally a religion in the US and Australia, but in some European countries, they're considered very dangerous.

Here's a site that exposes them.

Nicely presented, RedFox. :thumb: Yep—it’s all a bunch of pure, unmitigated bullshit. For all intents and purposes, it’s an entire religion built around a science fiction short story published by L. Ron Hubbard in the 1950’s. Only an idiot like Cruise would believe any of it. (But in all fairness, it’s no more preposterous than believing that a desert rat who lived on the outskirts of Jerusalem 2000 years ago was the offspring of an omnipotent deity who created the entire universe in seven days. :sure: But I won’t go there right now).

Levonian said:
Only an idiot like Cruise would believe any of it.

Hey, Don't call Tom Cruise an idoit. :( I love that guy, always have and always will. ;)

cruise's an idiot! cruise's an idiot! cruise's an idiot!

dancing4tp.gif

I really don't appreciate it when people are posting pictures of mentally challenged people as a way of mocking someone.

Ugh, and how did she get knocked up? Someone carried it under their arm to the doctors office. Wanna place bets?

Back