Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
We debated in several abortion threads in the past. I noticed that some pro-lifers posted many pictures of partial birth abortion to any threads when they know partial birth abortion is banned? Why should we continue debate over late abortion when we know it is ALREADY banned then?

Let us talk about early abortion, not late abortion please. :ty:

If you want to talk about late abortion then create a new thread or post other thread please, not here.

Debate with respectfully agree/disagree.

:ty:

Yes, I know that I create poll with 2 questions... legal or illegal which mean is 2 choice... I want to know which choice you decide with your reason.

Admin. & Mod.(s),

Could you please correct my poll...

It should be

a legal?

an illegal?

:ty:

The reason I support abortion as a legal because it´s women´s choice to have an early abortion for good reasons.

I only support late abortion for severe reasons like life threatening, severe defect, etc.

If I support abortion as an illegal then women´s life would be risk... and women´s health come first before fetus that´s why I support abortion as a legal.

I only support abortion if the pregnancy puts the mother’s life at risk, or a life of an unborn child. But, other than that no, I do not trust abortion clinics or abortionists.

I only support abortion if the pregnancy puts the mother’s life at risk, or a life of an unborn child. But, other than that no, I do not trust abortion clinics or abortionists.

What do you mean? You do not trust abortion clinics when they make legally?

Simple vote as a legal or an illegal for early abortion.

I voted legal ones since I do not think women should be punish if they decided to get an abortion. Our society should not tell woman what to do with her body. I would abort now if I am pregnant because pregnancy will kill me cuz of my health problem and age. Other wise, it is all joke if America is truly freedom. I believe in freedom of choice, not controlling freak by our govt and people who are against it. I will never control other woman's body nor anyone who control my body.

I voted legal ones since I do not think women should be punish if they decided to get an abortion. Our society should not tell woman what to do with her body. I would abort now if I am pregnant because pregnancy will kill me cuz of my health problem and age. Other wise, it is all joke if America is truly freedom. I believe in freedom of choice, not controlling freak by our govt and people who are against it. I will never control other woman's body nor anyone who control my body.

Well done and well said! Every woman have a good reasons for abortion. :)

Another abortion thread? I guess this topic hasn't been discussed enough.

Anyway, I can't vote because the poll wording is too ambiguous.

Voted legal because I know illegalizing stuff cause more problem than to keep it legal.

Another abortion thread? I guess this topic hasn't been discussed enough.

Anyway, I can't vote because the poll wording is too ambiguous.

There always have 2 choices is example: Yes or No...

There´re alway have 2 choice to vote. :)

Well said!

There always have 2 choices is example: Yes or No...

There´re alway have 2 choice to vote. :)
I vote that abortion should be legal only in the case of the pregnancy endangering the physical health of the mother. All other abortions should be illegal.

Which choice is that on the poll?

Well said, jazzy. Women chose to get abortions before it was legal, and they will continue to choose to get abortions if it is again made illegal. The difference is, before it was legal, they went to back alleys and had them done by peole who didn't even have medical license, using dirty equipment in an unsterile environment, and many,many died or suffered severe complications that left them in the position of having to have a hysterectomy to keep from dying from infection or bleeding to death.

So yes, I am pro-choice. A woman should have the freedom of choice whether or not to terminate a preganancy in a safe, clean environment with a licensed doctor in attendance. Past the first trimester, the decision of whether or not the procedure is necessary lies in the medical expertise of a physician, and it is a decision that belongs in the hands of the doctor and the patient.

And the fact of the matter is, it is legal. The anti-abortion clan have been trying for years to have the law overturned on emotional, illogical, and innacurrate argument. They have not suceeded yet, and I doubt seriously whether they will ever succeed. To overturn Roe v Wade is tatamount to denying women the right to medical care by a qualified professional, and taking away the basic human right of self determination.

The fact that it is legal does not put anyone in the position of being forced into an abortion. If you don't agree with abortion, don't have one. You are free to make that choice. But you are not free to make that choice for anyone other than yourself.

I vote that abortion should be legal only in the case of the pregnancy endangering the physical health of the mother. All other abortions should be illegal.

Which choice is that on the poll?

:werd: That's why I didn't vote.

Before this thread gets going again, let's all keep in mind that the question is whether you support abortion remaining a legal medical procedure. It is not about whether you trust doctors, and it is not about personal experience. It is about whether you believe women should keep the right to terminate a pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back