do you saw the movie from lifetime channel..??

HorseRace

Reaction score
last month, feb, i watched the movie from lifetime.. it is a true story movie

the movie name is Green River Killer..

have you watch it last month??
i dont think it would be rent movie something
or repeat other time..
due to that movie was for honor to someone who was thier friend or relative got killed..

it was good and interesting.....

There was a book about him too. He was one of the worst serial killers. At least 48 victims. A very sad story. :(

yea yea.. that story has a book about him.. yea.. but movie.. i saw the movie about him..

I did not know about the movie . Maybe they will show it again and I can watch then.

oh i dont know if they show it again.. all i know it is from lifetime movie channel..
what i figure out about this movie is that it wont show again due to that movie is for honor to someone..

last month, feb, i watched the movie from lifetime.. it is a true story movie

the movie name is Green River Killer..

have you watch it last month??
i dont think it would be rent movie something
or repeat other time..
due to that movie was for honor to someone who was thier friend or relative got killed..

it was good and interesting.....

Yes i already watch this movie before.. it's really good story but the man who killed teenage girls make me sick *puke* and glad that the man who is in jail for long time for murder girls *smh*

oh you did lol yea good story! wow! i was like oh man! damn! police did made many mistake! rme! now pah we have hi tech forenic! whew! they are easliy busted them!

Yeah, saw the movie and the video....Of all the serial killers, I believe he was the worst! And one of the smartest! But so was Ted Bundy....

As for "Lifetime movies suck"....Nah!...Some good movies on that channel! Especially for me when it's a rainy day and all I want to do is lay around and watch some good shows! Lifetime is my fav on Sundays!

Back