Do you prefer to spend time with Family or Friends?

backerman

Reaction score
Do you like to spend time more with your family or with your friends? In my opinion, friends. I enjoy spending time with my buddies, more than my family. I like to go to my friend's houses and play videogames and basketball, or even go and watch a movie, rather than stay at home and the same thing day in and day out. I don't mind going to family gatherings, but going to the movies, or playing basketball/ videogames is a better time can be more exciting and fun. On the other hand, you have to spend time with your family, because friends can come and go, while family is always by your side.

My family. Especially Hubby; he is my best friend. We go places and do fun things just the two of us together, or we take the grandkids to fun places with us. We have very many common interests.

:) I enjoy being with my family, going places, visiting my daughters. We take my foster son to a lot of different places like the zoo, drive in movie, ice cream etc.

Once a week I will play bingo with my friends, and I have fun with them. But, family is so important to me, so I have to say, I would rather be with my family.

I would pick my family because family is more important to me.

I can spend the time with friends once or twice a week.

I spend more time with my husband and my kid. I believe my husband and baby is more important than my friends..

Number 1 is Husband and Kids
Number 2 is Families
Number 3 is Friends

I like to spend both with my families and friends, depending on my mood. :)

CrazyRedHeadWV, I second that...however when I get married someday...This will be my priorities just like yours...

As for now, I spend alot of time with my family...more than friends...especially with my neices and nephews...they are precious to me....I realized friends arent always your true friend or there for you 100%...Family are my true friends and they love me no matter what...thats why I chose to spend alot of time with them! :D

My family are most important to me.

We spend our time with our family more than we with our friends. We only saw our friends once a month.

I would not start family if I doesn't feel ready. That's why my hubby & I spent our time to enjoy our life for 7 years before start family. :)

I prefer to spend more time with my family than friends because they will always be there for you as long as I need them, but for friends, they come and go, they don't usually stick around,....

I spend alot of time with Roadrunner and my children as much as I can, but when I am away for the rib cook-off tour, it gets very hard because I don't spend more time with them or see them over the summer when I am away on the road :tears:

I don't have many family members in America so automatically my friends are my family as well.

My husband is my friend and family that I spend 99.8% of my time to be with (the .2% is when I am in school or he is at work).

I do have several close friends that I do consider my family (I am willing to help their pets' vet bills out if they are in in a crunch) and hold them dear.
I would say I hold my niece and my in-laws in high esteem than any other relatives (unforunately, yes even than my own mother) and will enjoy their company more.

As rest of my case most prior list "FAMILY" (my children and hubby) and sometime contact via msn w/my birth mother and sister plus their children too. Who they are live in Toronto and Pickering, Ontairo. I live far away from my birth mother's family as same my sister too.

last my list.. Seeing my friends who their have children can play w/my children perfect simlair alike DEAF PARENT have hearing children. "CODA" Depends Children' events for Deaf Club....

I would say family too, My family are important to me, I wouldn't be here without their supports and their love. I want to make everday with my family special before my time to go. My friends do count in as they're part of my family too. So, I'll say both. ;)

My first choice would be to spend time with my 2 children. Second choice is friends.

When I move to Colorado in 1999, my family havent make any visit to see me there. I bugged them to come over here for years after visited Texas. My family make many excuses like "I will", money, blab... I was hurt at begin. Now, I get used and accept. Considering about stop visiting to see my family in Texas till they visit to see me in Colorado. I don't know because of my thought sound harsh. Probably I change my mind later.

My friends visit my home mostly, therefore they are my second family.

My answer is friends are important than families.

Back