• Other tablets

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vote away!! :wave:

I'm planning to buy a tablet based on AMD Fusion-based Wichita APU (accelerated processing unit) next year. That is, when Windows 8 hits beta. :) It might be cool to have a 3-axis accelerometer with a GPS receiver. :)

I want purchase at At&t by IPAD 2 i cant wait on my own somedays but i read on article says from Fayetteville,Ar man got arrest for stealing ipad info without knowledges..

I would love have one ipad no matter i would wanted to..

Last edited:
Voted other tablet for iPad 3. iPad 2 cameras is poor quality inside but they is excellent quality outside.

My wife still wants a iPad 2 someday soon so she could access online and read ibooks anywhere off our office room with it... just mere ideal and convenient for her for those purposes. She doesn't care about the cameras and retina display since she wouldn't use them, anyway thus she will get a Kindle herself someday for outside and travel e-book reader purpose only.

Everyone has different opinions and purposes after all. iPad 2 improves though it may miss few things many wish for. iPad 3 or later might be the 'one' someday though.

My wife still wants a iPad 2 someday soon so she could access online and read ibooks anywhere off our office room with it... just mere ideal and convenient for her for those purposes. She doesn't care about the cameras and retina display since she wouldn't use them, anyway thus she will get a Kindle herself someday for outside and travel e-book reader purpose only.

Everyone has different opinions and purposes after all. iPad 2 improves though it may miss few things many wish for. iPad 3 or later might be the 'one' someday though.

Authentic says that very sad to tell you that you can't read e-book via ipad2 at beach due to too dark to read vs sunlight. he had sold out iPad in few month ago and want to get iPad 3.
http://www.alldeaf.com/1781533-post50.html

No, have no need for it. My smartphone is fine for me.

Back