Are you from California?

• Yes

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No, but I'm thinking of moving there

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
Then go join a drama club. It'll totally fit your interests and your name.

I can practice now...

DFM: I love to see you naked, Sequoias.
Sequoias: No, I belong to the Rat keeper, she is my woman now.
DFM: Oh no.
Sequoias: Get off my precious thread!!!
DFM: Boo Hoo, okay.

few days later

Sequoias: Me and my rat keeper broke up, we are no longer together.
DFM: *thinking* if he asked me to be his lover, I will tell him no, & we're even.
Sequoias: I am single now, I am available to any woman!!!!

few days later

DFM: If I go to AllDeaf Caucas, Sequoias and Pek1 will kidnap me and make me their love slaves, so I won't go.
Pek1: Sorry, Sequoias is married to the Rat keeper. But if there is magic between us, I would love to sweep you off your feet.
DFM: Oh... I was just kidding.

today

Sequoias: I'm gonna care bear you, you are so fine.
DFM: Tell me, what is your penis size, again?

Deafilmedia: I want you to quit posting in my thread since you're trolling. I mean it.

I hope go to San Diego next year to check out on Comic Con and one of world's famous Black Beach.

Hey,

I AM VERY DISAPPOINT ABOUT THIS POSTING. when I am reading.. Not clear explaining about California.
I do want put in my post, but I better give up, because bother from Deafilmedia. FINISH!!!!

Hey,

I AM VERY DISAPPOINT ABOUT THIS POSTING. when I am reading.. Not clear explaining about California.
I do want put in my post, but I better give up, because bother from Deafilmedia. FINISH!!!!

Alex already warned her to stop. Please post your from California. Since, he asked who lives in this beautiful state smile
I am in Southern Calif, nice to meet you.

No but used lived before for many years before moved to other state due personal reason.

California is beautiful place in most parts and bridge in SF is so beautiful, there's many thing to do like Six Flags, Disney World, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Hollywood area and many different of beaches that where you can go and real estate is so expensive as well, plus rent properties are pretty high in varies of area. Alex, you made good choice about living in OC and you would be fine in OC.

Deafilmedia, quit talk about other people, you make hurt people's feeling.

as a former californian i now live in hawaii, but if u do want to move there research first before u decide to move i strongly recommend that because u do NOT want to be losing money just by the mere screw up and ur future plans.

Hey,

:hug: Sunshinelady :hug:

Better ignore Deafilmedia. You know what she is and don't waste your time to upset over her negative and childish posts but positive your own post what you know about California... :thumb:

I never lived in California but I had visited Santa Barbara, I cannot tell you how beautiful it is there, Santa Barbara has a supremely beautiful beach, especially those mountains behind the church. ;)

Alex already warned her to stop. Please post your from California. Since, he asked who lives in this beautiful state smile
I am in Southern Calif, nice to meet you.

Hi Oceanblue,
....yeah, so I hope Deafilmedia might stop to make silly....Anyway,
Nice to meet you too :)
*awesome, you live in Solcal. I am moving from Germany to Norcal in Fremont about 2 month ago, so I love the town in Santa Barbara, Oceanside and Santa Rosa. *ouch* I can't one choose of town LOL
Do you know, In Cal is very expensive of Livelihood. Am I right?

:hug: Sunshinelady :hug:

Better ignore Deafilmedia. You know what she is and don't waste your time to upset over her negative and childish posts but positive your own post what you know about California... :thumb:

I agree :hug: Liebling :hug:

Really I miss you!... I am sad, when you said to me that you can't come at my farewell Party. It was beautiful Party. we had much fun to Party until mornings at 5:00am, ha! 3 Friends of mine were drunk LOL :)

Hi Oceanblue,
....yeah, so I hope Deafilmedia might stop to make silly....Anyway,
Nice to meet you too :)
*awesome, you live in Solcal. I am moving from Germany to Norcal in Fremont about 2 month ago, so I love the town in Santa Barbara, Oceanside and Santa Rosa. *ouch* I can't one choose of town LOL
Do you know, In Cal is very expensive of Livelihood. Am I right?

Sunshinelady, you came a long ways from Germany to California. I never lived in Norcal always lived in Socal. I did visit Norcal places like SF, Fremont and Sacramento. SF is a fun place visiting the Fisherman's Wharf etc.. Fremont CSDF and Sacramento downtown was nice been there twice.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Santa Barbara, Oceanside and Santa Rosa.

California living is high, you can find reasonable hidden secrets to find a reasonable cost of living. Its all about common sense managing your money in a place you live. I lived in southern states where its less expensive and was able to manage survival while going to school there. California has lots to see beaches, mountains, deserts and rural areas.
If you don't mind me asking what brought you here to California? You can pm if you like to keep it private or respect your wishes if choose not to share. How is your 2 months stay so far?

i will visit my brother and help him out with my niece in March in SF smile beside i have few friends living in LA areas one that i met from real life i have knew her since i was little and haven't seen her since before our friend died 3 years ago and i always know that CA is beautiful state would love to visit LA someday smile

I'm sure it has changed much and grown. :)

I lived there 1958-60. We lived on J-12 and I can't remember the other street (I'd have to look it up). I attended Joshua Elementary School. My dad worked for Lockheed at Edwards Air Force Base.

We went to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, the Indian Museum, and Red Rock Canyon.

We had desert right behind our back "yard" (all sand). It was full of Joshua trees, tumbleweeds, and gophers.
Cool, Joshua Elementary school is still alive. I used to work at Edwards Air Force Base as a civilian. Not many Joshua trees left nowdays because of population growth. Gohpers? I do not see around here but we do have alot wild rabbits and quails. :)

Cool, Joshua Elementary school is still alive. I used to work at Edwards Air Force Base as a civilian. Not many Joshua trees left nowdays because of population growth. Gohpers? I do not see around here but we do have alot wild rabbits and quails. :)
It was some kind of burrowing critter. I remember my dad sticking the garden hose down the hole, trying to flush it out from the other end. :P

I'm sure it's much more developed now. It was a "new" community when we lived there. After each wind storm, my brother and I would go in the back yard to pick the tumbleweeds up by the stem and throw them back into the desert behind our house.

It was some kind of burrowing critter. I remember my dad sticking the garden hose down the hole, trying to flush it out from the other end. :P

I'm sure it's much more developed now. It was a "new" community when we lived there. After each wind storm, my brother and I would go in the back yard to pick the tumbleweeds up by the stem and throw them back into the desert behind our house.

Those gophers are everywhere in Calif but hardly here. Oh yes we used to have alot tumble weeds and we borrowed goats from our neighbor to clean up. This time we do not have much tumble weeds because of sever drought, worst one ever till yesterday we finally got heavy rain. I am thinking about selling tumble weeds to China. :)

Those gophers are everywhere in Calif but hardly here. Oh yes we used to have alot tumble weeds and we borrowed goats from our neighbor to clean up. This time we do not have much tumble weeds because of sever drought, worst one ever till yesterday we finally got heavy rain. I am thinking about selling tumble weeds to China. :)
:rofl:

Back