Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No, but I'm thinking of moving there

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of moving to CA at least for a year and see if I like it there. :eek3:

I was wondering how many ADers are from California and which part?

i am not
but thinking of going there for while to be with my brother and family in bay area (San Francisco)

I am not from California but I got many family relatives living in California. my sister live in La. My aunts, uncles and cousins live all over .. but mostly surround Fresno area and nearby towns. :) My grandma and grandpa lived in Fresno and died there. my family said its not the same as before.. Fresno have changed so much since then! They r thinking of moving out of California. ouch! i am glad my dad n my mom moved to Ark to start a new life. I cant imagine being anywhere but here! :D

:eek3:, *trying to picture Alex in California*....Are you trying to move to California so you can watch beauitful ladies get out of the water with their sexy bikini on? :hmm:

WHAT??!?? Are you nut? :eek3: :eek3: The cost of living is INSANE there!!! I was born in LA county (Pomona to be exact) and lived about 4 years in total living in CA. I love it there but problem is the cost of living..whoooaaa! If you can afford it, wish you best of luck! Which part of California? And is your job can be transfered there? I m sure you able to sell the house and roll over $ to a new house. :) Wish you best of luck!!! I suggest ya fly out there and visit?

Not from California but spent thousands of vacations there. Dont know if that makes me knowledgeable about CA.

My cousin lives there in some county outside of LA.

You're not going to California just to compare your muscles with Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger aren't you?

You're not going to California just to compare your muscles with Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger aren't you?

:lol:

I think Arnold's muscles are past their prime. :giggle:

California is ugly state. And the price is too high. Houses are ugly.
And most of them are old. And also mudslides and wildfires.
And when you're trying to get to work on time, you'll be stuck in
traffic and wasting gas. Gas is too high. Have to water your grass
almost everyday or else it turns dirt. Acid rain.
Too many prostitutes, homeless, and drug addicts in downtown.
Sidewalks are bumpy. I hurt my pelvis when I was riding my bike
on the sidewalks. Too much pollution. And the ocean is too freezing
to swim in. Earthquakes.

But you can go ahead and move there :fingersx:

I don't live there, but some of my father's family side live there.

Quit putting all negatives on this thread. It is HIS choice to move or not.

California is ugly state. And the price is too high. Houses are ugly.
And most of them are old. And also mudslides and wildfires.
And when you're trying to get to work on time, you'll be stuck in
traffic and wasting gas. Gas is too high. Have to water your grass
almost everyday or else it turns dirt. Acid rain.
Too many prostitutes, homeless, and drug addicts in downtown.
Sidewalks are bumpy. I hurt my pelvis when I was riding my bike
on the sidewalks. Too much pollution. And the ocean is too freezing
to swim in. Earthquakes.

But you can go ahead and move there :fingersx:

I used to live in California many years ago. I loved the climate there. I lived in San Diego and Lancaster.

Lol, still only one, count 'em, one Californian after 16 posts.

I drove a rent car from san franciso to San Diego I like SD better than other town in State of California.

It was a good experience for me and two sons. Hollywood was okay..

I used to live in Fresno, California for 8 years - and, yes Fresno is changin' ALOT than before if, I could remember. :)

Alex, what's your point of movin' down there ? What happened to NJ ? Got tired of NJ ? Lol That was too bad that you couldn't change NJ with your remote control to meet your likings and preferences. No themes for NJ. California probably has better themes than NJ. :lol:

I wish you the best. Good luck, Alex ! :thumb:

Last edited:
Back