Do you like spicy food?

BrittBritt

Reaction score
I am sitting here eating chicken vandaloo (spicy Indian food) for breakfast and thinking to myself how wonderful spicy food is. Do you like spicy food? What's your favorit? I like iIndian food the best I think; I also really enjoy grilled jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. Yum!

Love Indian food! I've had stuffed jalapenos before but never wrapped in bacon. I'm pretty sure you can wrap anything in bacon and make it better though :D I had chocolate with bacon in it the other day and man that was good! I can't do things as hot and spicy as I used to but I still like it :D

Not really crazy about spicy foods... I could take mild spicy, but not too spicy. It depends on the food I like.

That sounds good. There's a bar near the office that deep fries jalapeños stuffed with mozzarella. I don't eat as hot of stuff as I used to. Indian food is good, not a big fan of Korean food. A long time ago, there was a great Vietnamese place, but where I'm at now, there's not many options nearby to get authentic, foreign food - mostly chains with Americanized menus and ingredients. That's probably safer for me anyway.

I like it to be just spicy enough to make me sweat, but not so spicy that I can't taste anything

My dad loves spicy foods that gets him to sweat. One dinner at restaurant he ate a lot of jalapeños that got him sweating... lol.

I like it to be just spicy enough to make me sweat, but not so spicy that I can't taste anything

Sometimes it makes your heart start beating fast, and you start to wonder yourself if you're ok Lol. We went camping a few weeks ago and my friend put mike's insanity sauce on corn and he started snotting and drooling and coughing like he was going to die. He had tears and snot and drool running down his face ; it was hilarious. I think that was a little too spicy for him!

I'm not mad about spicy foods but a little too spicy takes away the taste for me.

Sometimes it makes your heart start beating fast, and you start to wonder yourself if you're ok Lol. We went camping a few weeks ago and my friend put mike's insanity sauce on corn and he started snotting and drooling and coughing like he was going to die. He had tears and snot and drool running down his face ; it was hilarious. I think that was a little too spicy for him!

Been there done that! :laugh2: Sometimes when I make chilli I get carried away! I have to turn it into a double batch to dilute it back down to reasonable :D

That sounds good. There's a bar near the office that deep fries jalapeños stuffed with mozzarella. I don't eat as hot of stuff as I used to. Indian food is good, not a big fan of Korean food. A long time ago, there was a great Vietnamese place, but where I'm at now, there's not many options nearby to get authentic, foreign food - mostly chains with Americanized menus and ingredients. That's probably safer for me anyway.

Do bears go there too?

On occasion if I'm with crazy people, otherwise I do like it spiced a bit but holding on the heat!

you call that spicy food? :laugh2:

I used to be able to brave an awful lot of spicy in order to enjoy the food. We made these AMAZING enchiladas once...they were delicious, but my Dad and I were the only ones that could handle the heat well enough to actually enjoy them so we never made them again. :(

One time....my mom found this "cute" Habanero pepper plant and decided to get one to put in the garden. We didn't know anything about these hot peppers and we ended up with LOTS of them. My cocky little brother, who at the time thought I was a pansy of a girl, came in with one of the first Habaneros and said, "I bet you won't pop this in your mouth and eat it!" I decided to take him down a peg and do something that he was afraid to do himself. (We were like 11 and 16 at the time...) We decided that if I would eat it, he would buy me a jar of peanut butter, (I was on a PB craze at the time I guess.)

I did it. I chewed it up. I swallowed it. I ate some bread. I sucked on ice for the next several hours. I laughed at myself with everyone that heard about it (and ended up with 2 more jars of PB as a joke from a couple of different friends.) I also looked up Habanero peppers online and found out that they are by far the hottest peppers in the world. I believe it. :P

Don't like spicy stuff so much anymore. I've just become very sensitive to it for some reason and now all I can handle comfortably is pepperjack cheese!

One time....my mom found this "cute" Habanero pepper plant and decided to get one to put in the garden. We didn't know anything about these hot peppers and we ended up with LOTS of them. My cocky little brother, who at the time thought I was a pansy of a girl, came in with one of the first Habaneros and said, "I bet you won't pop this in your mouth and eat it!" I decided to take him down a peg and do something that he was afraid to do himself. (We were like 11 and 16 at the time...) We decided that if I would eat it, he would buy me a jar of peanut butter, (I was on a PB craze at the time I guess.)

I did it. I chewed it up. I swallowed it. I ate some bread. I sucked on ice for the next several hours. I laughed at myself with everyone that heard about it (and ended up with 2 more jars of PB as a joke from a couple of different friends.) I also looked up Habanero peppers online and found out that they are by far the hottest peppers in the world. I believe it. :P

That's impressive. Makes me think of a youtube video of a woman who didn't do so well with that. She's talking about eating healthy, substituting fruits instead of candy, and eats a habanero thinking it was a cherry.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2YMaXVG3L4"]Girl Eats A Habanero Thinking Its Was A cherry. - YouTube[/ame]

(the automated captions are a joke, so I typed up as much as I could stand.)

So I went to the store and I just want you to know that just like candy, you can have different types of fruits.

This is just, like, mango slices. okay? And then you could have, like, I got some blueberries. They're good, yum yum yum yum yum. (eats blueblerries)

And then, oops. oh man. I dropped my cherries. (eats cherries) All right, there's cherries, got your bananas, and, uh, I forgot what kind of cherry this is. (holding a habanero) But isn't it cute? Ok, so you have all kinds of different type of, and, they're all good for you, so make sure you try some sometime! (eats habanero) Ok. Ok, this is probably a pepper. Peppers are- (can't speak - spends the rest of the video saying it's hot and asking for water etc. She's in too much pain, I couldn't watch the whole thing.)

Back