Do you know about these two?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am curious if people are aware there are two other VRS providers other than SVRS, ZVRS, Purple, and Convo. I saw a post not too long ago saying there were only five, but there's actually six. These two are:

Global VRS

CAAG VRS

If any of you have had experience with either of these two, can you tell me what it was like, and how it went? I'd like some feedback, please.

:ty:

I am curious if people are aware there are two other VRS providers other than SVRS, ZVRS, Purple, and Convo. I saw a post not too long ago saying there were only five, but there's actually six. These two are:

Global VRS

CAAG VRS

If any of you have had experience with either of these two, can you tell me what it was like, and how it went? I'd like some feedback, please.

:ty:

Internet-Based TRS Providers | FCC.gov

It's not just for laptops, my friend. I also have the CAAG Mobile app on my phone, and it works pretty good, but the Global VRS app needs some work.

Laptop? mobile app? off topic!

GraciasVRS is interpreter owned, and hearing managed and no link to management team; and finally this CAAG is interpreter owned, and hearing managed with one deaf manager (the deaf pix not on management team) and its management team link.

Bios | CAAG - Communication Axess Ability Group

dont want to fiddle with too much hearing run provider

Laptop? mobile app? off topic!

GraciasVRS is interpreter owned, and hearing managed and no link to management team; and finally this CAAG is interpreter owned, and hearing managed with one deaf manager (the deaf pix not on management team) and its management team link.

Bios | CAAG - Communication Axess Ability Group

dont want to fiddle with too much hearing run provider

I didn't know that CAAG is hearing managed, but it is good they have a deaf manager there. Both are interpreter owned, which is good, but you are correct-- having a link to the management team would be a good idea.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

I didn't know that CAAG is hearing managed, but it is good they have a deaf manager there. Both are interpreter owned, which is good, but you are correct-- having a link to the management team would be a good idea.

dont think caag vrs will survive the FCC VRS Reform

dont think caag vrs will survive the FCC VRS Reform

Probably not. That's why I was busy all day, trying to organize myself in the event that does happen, and if it does, I'm in pretty good shape-- still have other VRS providers I can use to meet my needs.

Back