Do you have cool or beautiful pictures?

#1: Saranac Lake, NY

#2: Raystown Lake, PA

#3: Cherokee, NC. This one was a workout...had to climb up 150 railroad tie stairs to see this waterfall.

The waterfall from NC. Is that anywhere near Transylvania county? I've heard that they have a huge concentrations of waterfalls... I've always wanted to take my sister there. She loves waterfalls, and I love hiking, lol. But she's a minor, and I'm broke, so any sisterly road-trip will have to wait a few years. :lol:

The waterfall from NC. Is that anywhere near Transylvania county? I've heard that they have a huge concentrations of waterfalls... I've always wanted to take my sister there. She loves waterfalls, and I love hiking, lol. But she's a minor, and I'm broke, so any sisterly road-trip will have to wait a few years. :lol:

It has been 7 years now, but I think it is in Cherokee county. Mingo Falls is what it is called, here is where it is...as you can see, it is in the middle of nowhere...

mingo falls, Cherokee, NC - Google Maps

Wow, green427, all of those pictures are beautiful especially the waterfall! I've never seen one in my life. How often do you travel? You definitely should post some more...

Not much traveling, but when I do, I take lots of pics. Most people go to the beach, I go in the woods to get away from people.... :lol:

Went on a deaf cruise in the Caribbean, nice, but not my thing. The pic in my avatar was taken on the ship while docked in Miami. I prefer deep woods hikes & bikes.

I love beautiful interesting pictures, too.
I have some.
I can't figure how to properly post them, though..

attachment.php

and that's it - I am stumped, don't know how to add more ...:eek3:

Fuzzy

Attachments

• babyw.jpg
    babyw.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 179
well, new post, new piccie? or piccieS??

Hands
attachment.php

Earth from above
attachment.php

well, maybe not "pretty", but funny
You should always wear clean underwear
attachment.php

Fuzzy

Attachments

• earthabove4.jpg
    earthabove4.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Funny Butt.jpg
    Funny Butt.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 175
  • hands2.jpg
    hands2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 174
Dragonlfy
attachment.php

A wet fly
attachment.php

Frozen Michigan Pier
attachment.php

Looking at Michigan Pier, the end of my nose got cold !! :giggle:

Hope you've enjoyed my collection.

Fuzzy

Attachments

• dragonfly-branch.jpg
    dragonfly-branch.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 178
  • flywet.jpg
    flywet.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 179
  • frozen-michigan-pier.jpg
    frozen-michigan-pier.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 178
I took this when I vacationed to Rome few years ago:

dsc00109ku0.jpg

I must have took this in 2000 or something:

bosco02.jpg

I love beautiful interesting pictures, too.
I have some.
I can't figure how to properly post them, though..

attachment.php

Fuzzy

Wow, so ridiculously small! It's strange how images can induce strong emotions without knowing the story behind it. Do you know how old the baby was before he/she was born and why too early? Did the baby get to grow up?

It looks like the picture belong to the rest of photos that won a noble prize like the one in your avatar slot, or is it?

The first two are really disgusting! I hope the HELL you do not like to kill animals like that!

Oh yeah, just keep hoping. Maybe one day a "disgusting" picture will inspire me to harm an animal and maybe even my own pet. :roll:

My dog is sticking her tongue out at you for thinking such a thing like that.
02F89387-0465-45EC-BF8D-50DE9D73D32F-12593-00001641B8A1088D.jpg

I took this when I vacationed to Rome few years ago:

dsc00109ku0.jpg

I must have took this in 2000 or something:

bosco02.jpg

Ah, an traveller to a different country and get to see the famous Colosseum, nice! You took the picture from a good angle. Architectural buildings are always interesting to look at. I'm a little afraid of cats but your cat looks adorable anyway. :)

Looks like Michael Myers to me. Imagine your car breaks down or perhaps you're in your house and through a window you see this person coming to you or just stand there and staring at you.
550974E6-9630-4DED-8C6F-45F7B7A8AE04-12624-000016937751982B.jpg

I like this picture more than the movie.
AC066B24-E3A8-4AA3-BC57-66E70D2B7478-12624-000016939559BFB9.jpg

This is f-awesome!
B8D98D36-9508-4CB9-998B-BB9DEE7053E9-12624-00001693D42B7655.jpg

EC864C45-949A-428B-AEF5-3813EC8F0A8A-12624-000016941530F250.jpg

Ah, an traveller to a different country and get to see the famous Colosseum, nice! You took the picture from a good angle. Architectural buildings are always interesting to look at. I'm a little afraid of cats but your cat looks adorable anyway. :)

Don't let the picture fool you. My cat has reputation for being meanest cat in the neighborhood and everyone were scare of him. He would attack anyone who tried to pet him - even he would attack big dogs (I saw him attacked one of my neighbor's dog and I had to apologize to the owner. lol). And the neighbors would avoid walking by my house because of him. But to me, he's sweet and always hang out with me. And he passed away last year at age 17. :(

I absolutely love the second picture! Such a sucker for nature photography here. My brother lent me his Canon DSLR camera for a month recently, and it was super fun exploring!

Don't let the picture fool you. My cat has reputation for being meanest cat in the neighborhood and everyone were scare of him. He would attack anyone who tried to pet him - even he would attack big dogs (I saw him attacked one of my neighbor's dog and I had to apologize to the owner. lol). And the neighbors would avoid walking by my house because of him. But to me, he's sweet and always hang out with me. And he passed away last year at age 17. :(

lololol
a kitty from hell eh?? :giggle:

I am so sorry you lost your best friend. My cat also passed away at 17 :(

Fuzzy

awsom pics....some people so talented...i got my photo back today and one of them of my friend got apperition ghost above her..if i knew how to scan and upload it i would..photographer looked at it and said it for real

I need to clarify something... the pictures I posted here,
are not taken by me personally.

These are found online, saved in my files..
I am not that talented, sadly...

Fuzzy

Fantastic Pictures

Green 427,
You mentioned that you have an Esprit coil that you might sell. I need one for my mom. She has an esprit 3g. Is this the model?
Please contact me at: repgary@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Gary Glesby

I have some old 1800 to early 1900 family photos, dirt poor farmers. Then the early Mobster days

Back