Do you have a look alike ?

lloveparis

Reaction score
l was wondering if you have ever been told you look like any celebrity ? l was wondering this as hubby is feeling very chuffed as our delivery man just told him he looks like Harrison Ford. Actually hubby does, but l thought he already knew that lol. Anyway, l'v been told by many people in the past that l look very much like . 'Nana Mouskouri ' Anyone remember her ?

How are we supposed to know what you look like, post a picture of yourself here that might help us to answer your question. Nobody told me what I look like, my face is too complicating haha

How are we supposed to know what you look like, post a picture of yourself here that might help us to answer your question. Nobody told me what I look like, my face is too complicating haha
lol...l did say l looked like her in the past...far from it now. l have absolutely no idea how to post photo's on here, in fact l dont know how to post any photo's from my camera to my lap top..i'm useless lol.
l was very dark haired when younger, like her, now l have pure white long hair..ll take a look and see if l can work out how to post my pic....

lol...l did say l looked like her in the past...far from it now. l have absolutely no idea how to post photo's on here, in fact l dont know how to post any photo's from my camera to my lap top..i'm useless lol.
l was very dark haired when younger, like her, now l have pure white long hair..ll take a look and see if l can work out how to post my pic....
yey, worked out how to put my pic on here...hmm l look nothing like nana mouskouri..but at least better to be told l did than being told by guy when in hol in Tunisian that l looked like Dedrie from Corination Street lol.

yey, worked out how to put my pic on here...hmm l look nothing like nana mouskouri..but at least better to be told l did than being told by guy when in hol in Tunisian that l looked like Dedrie from Corination Street lol.

You must have a few body doubles out there Paris.:D

In my younger days, a few of my friends said I look like Charles Bronson, :D

Now maybe a bald Charles Bronson.:rofl:

You must have a few body doubles out there Paris.:D

In my younger days, a few of my friends said I look like Charles Bronson, :D

Now maybe a bald Charles Bronson.:rofl:
Hey just notices your profile pic, really lovely hair Paris & you look awesome.:)
ohh l love Charles Bronson.. loved his films...plus steve mcqueen...wonder what happened Bronson..ll have to take a look on youtube celeb documentaries.
thanks for the compliments...some reason my hair looks yellow on there but it's white....

When I was 16 I looked same as John boy Walton only difference my mole opposite, now ( think called ?doppal ganger?) My look alike has same name, same birth day, same beard and hair only difference eye color not same state but same region of origin, problem is he has nation wide arrest warrant and maybe international, I first became aware of this in the 80's and my last interaction with law enforcement in the 20 teens there still looking for him, makes for an interesting life:gossip:

Back