Do you hate your brother or sister?

When I was younger, my brother and I always fight every day no matter what if it is about stupid stuff or not. I used to hate him so much and wish that he moved out....until when he moved out and live by himself, I did started missing him.

But I will always love my brother no matter what. Now I have a half sister and half brother. I am close to my half sister now.

8 siblings....

Boy, I have eight siblings. I only fought the 3 of them that are close to my age. There are some times we do get along and don't get along. But I am more closer to my sisters that are oldeeerr such as 10 to 15 yrs older than I. My siblings that are close to my age, I don't ever see that we get along.

However I do love them all anyway. I know that we have flaws in many different ways. Sometimes we forget that we are being competitive. Don't you hate that?

My two older sisters and I always been there for each other because they are living close to me! hehe the others live in california!

I am the oldest ~ have one sis and one bro...my sis and i are 13 months apart...my bro is the youngest....i love them dearly...we aren't really closed but we all do get along....

I have a sister who's 4 years older than me and she has perfect hearing but she has never used that against me, we're very close and always helps out in a tough situation.

I have an older brother (he's 5 years older than me)...when we were kids, we fought, but as we got older....we grew up. :) My brother is the one who found a BT puppy twice in my lifetime, and had helped me with things while we were adults. :) I also like his wife (my sister-in-law) too. :)

I don't hate mah brother cuz He and i used grew up close each other no matter what if i hate him or not so it's still love him so much but he is BRAT! hahahah

Hate my brother and sisters? I could never hate them. We had our share of up and down, But, I love them dearly and They will always have a place in my heart. ;)

i use to when i was younger

but now were all in our 20s and me and brother and sister are real close.. my brother still calls me his little sister to his friends. I guess he'll always call me that even when were in our 80s. :lol:

i always remember that one time i got mad at my brother for bothering me the poking ,and touching you know the "stop touching me" phase. so i jumped on him and tried to hit and punch him in the face and stomach and all he could do was laugh and i got even madder and he started laughing more. ...brothers :squint:

I have 3 half sisters, 2 step-sisters, no brothers!

I'm the middle child, only one that's deaf in the family.. so I'm more of a blacksheep than any of them. I'm always being left-out.. none of them do sign language and they hardly tell me what's going on in their lives. I don't really want to know anymore. I'm more closer to my oldest half sister.. we have the same mom but different dads. Right now, she's in a different world, not really stable but I really missed her a lot, I missed being able to sit down and talk to her about my feelings but I can't do that anymore.. she doesn't look at me and really listen cuz she's so distracted by everything. But I still love her just like I love all my other sisters. Those 2 step-sisters I really really dispise! They are 2 very jealous girls. I can't stand being around them. My youngest is 18, she's a senior in high school and lives with her mother. She's very much into her teen world and that's pretty normal.

i am more closer to my younger brother cuz we can do anything like ingoring our mother tell us stop horseplay lol and talking aobut technology stuff like computer and blah blah
and we actually have some same interests
like traveling we likes to check new places out

It's Holidays! Be happy and go out and tell your brothers and sisters that you are glad to have them and let them know that you love them and didn't mean that way when it come disagreements or fought over little things.

I love my brother and sisters, but we have fought over everything and disagreements over everything, but we got grow out of it and got over with it. On Christmas Day and New Year's Day, all of my siblings are getting together again and I cannot wait!!

I have adopted sister and adopted brother...

all my life... my sister hates me so much even she doesnt tell her friends whole her life that she have a deaf sister.. I tried to make things nice and support her.. she turned her back on me.. now she is 35.. still doing at it.. whats more.. she is very rich and living high rise homes, is going to marry 60's guy who is ex broker and bank.. she didnt tell him about us.. till he found out that she have deaf sister.. he tried to make things work out.. and very upset that she treated me like that.. whats more.. when she was young, she was broke cuz she spender.. i helped her out.. all those times, i tried to ask her for like only less 50 dollars to borrow.. she wont help .. even I offered her to suggroate mother.. because she had her crevix cancer and removed.. cant have children.. she turned down coldly.. so I let her go since couple years..

my brother.. we are pals.. very close.. hes like my other child, he just turned 30.. have two little boys... i spoiled him when he was young.. hehe.. we always there for each other.. :D.. thanks bro! :ily:

I fought my sister and brother when I was young. We all grew up from that kind of thing and we're close together.

Richard

racheleggert said:
I am wondering if anyome out there hate their brother or sister that are too controlling, turns you away, treat you like a crap... I do reallyu hate my youngest brother, actually half brother...... I will tell more later..

I don't hate my younger, and only, sister. She is dismissive, distant, and self-righteous. We don't speak. We will no longer be spending holidays together with my parents. This was my decision. I'm tired of the games.

If she has something to say, she Emails my wife. She says that she likes things 'the way they are' and sees no point in changing.

I don't hate her. I wish her no ill. By the same token, I have nothing good to say to her or of her. My preference is to never see or hear from her again.

brianb

I love my brother and sister more than anything on this earth....I am the oldest , being 21 almost 22. My sister is 13, and my brother is 12. So it would be kinda silly to pick fights with them. I have to be a role model and stand up for them. I love hanging out with them and taking them to movies. And I love watching them develop into young adults..

i have 4 sisters and 4 brothers. i am older than them. i never fight with them because i wasnt lived with my parents until i graduted. that's why i was in the school of the deaf only most the time when i was in the deaf school. when i went home on a vacation only both this months of nov& dec and common in the summer that's all. but one things was weird my mother talked back to me many time until she dead before she told me that what she did to me and sorry about that was the past. i forgive her .:)i never forget about the past.:bye:

I will always love my brother, no matter what!!!! He's the ONLY brother I have.....

OldNavyGirl said:
I will always love my brother, no matter what!!!! He's the ONLY brother I have.....

same

this past year my brother got in the middle of a bar fight and was hit against the forehead with a poolstick. he had to go to the hospital it was about two inches away from his temple. the whole time i was pacing around waiting for my mom ,and my brother to come home. When they did he was all like mike( his friend) take a picture of my huge wound. i was like thinking doesn't it even occur to him that he could of been killed. He had to go back to hospital in the morning and get plastic surgery on it.

Back