do you feel your breakdown company offers a good enough service to you?

Reaction score
We are a new starting company who are looking to provide the best service to to the deaf community as we have done research over the past year and realised there isn't much help out there. If you could please take a few moments to comment about your experience below? And if you have any experience with sign live please let us know your thoughts.
We hope you all have a lovely day :)

Twenty4seven roadside assistance

I had a bad experience last year, I am with the RAC and was stranded for over five hours with only a text service available to me with very delayed replies. Once I was rescued and filed a complaint on how unhelpful the services for deaf people are I had a very short response of an apology but I haven't seen a change , although I haven't broken down since from people I know recent experience not much has change.
I am also a user of sign live and think that combining the two together is a great idea, But what if your customer has no Wi-Fi?

I had a bad experience last year, I am with the RAC and was stranded for over five hours with only a text service available to me with very delayed replies. Once I was rescued and filed a complaint on how unhelpful the services for deaf people are I had a very short response of an apology but I haven't seen a change , although I haven't broken down since from people I know recent experience not much has change.
I am also a user of sign live and think that combining the two together is a great idea, But what if your customer has no Wi-Fi?
Hi kiki,

We hope you are well, Thank you for taking the time to give us your experience!

For customers that do not have access to Wi-Fi during the time of a breakdown will do the following...., when registering with Twenty4seven you will be given a phone number where you can text us if Wi-Fi is unavailable , but all texts on this number will be automatically slotted into our High priority category meaning that are call centre staff will have the text immediately come up on the dashboard and will be responded to straight away.

Back