Do you feel or think that CI ruin.......?

Do you feel or think that CI ruin the Deaf culture?

• Yes

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 56.0%
  • Netural

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Do you feel or think that Cohlear Implants ruin the Deaf culture? Answer the poll question anonymously. DON'T BASHING!! If you do, I'll report one of moderators.

Was there supposed to be a poll or we just post our opinions?

OH..I see the poll now! Before, it wasnt showing. Myabe my computer was slow to load it. hehehehe!

I voted " yes "....Hey don't kill me here....*holding up a peace sign*

Deaf Culture means booting out a person who represents the future of deaf society from running a university. Deaf Culture also means either your deaf or not deaf enough. Deaf Culture also means screw the hearing people. Deaf Culture also means refusing to caption vlogs to make them accessible to the hearing people.

Just what good has Deaf Culture been to the rest of the society? Hearing society spent a lot of money to help us and we've basically been flipping them off in return.

Thats why come up with these things like the CI and other hearing loss mitigations to get rid of Deaf Culure.

Richard

i voted no... because i know myself, and i'm still the same oldnavygirl :)

I don't think an assisted hearing device can ruin the deaf culture. We all know that you are still deaf without it. The thing that i think will steer people with CI's away is how it is frowned upon by some people in the deaf culture. Just my opinion.

There's no vote for BOTH...

Yes and No that is my answer.... Yes it does hurt deaf culture but same time, there is some people who are happy with CI, that's why I said Yes and No. :)

I voted no - there will always be deaf people who can not benfit from a CI or chose not to have one. People predicted that HA's were the end of Deaf Culture, remember. This too, will pass.

Back